My baby is sick

(Requested by happyqndsad123, thank you Tokki 😘😄)

Jungkook lays in bed, all covered up with a blanket even though the room was hot. He was sick, he doesn't know how but he's sick. Jimin was downstairs making him some soup and getting some medicine. He sniffs, sneezing after as he cough. Just then, the older walked in, having a tray in hand.
"Aww, baby, I'm sorry you're sick" Jimin says, putting the tray down and kissing Jungkook's hot forehead. He then helped him sit up, also helping him lean his back against the headboard.

This was on film, they were doing a sick vlog where Jimin will be showing how he takes care of a sick Jungkook. Of course the younger agreed to this, he wouldn't do something his baby is uncomfortable with. Jimin then gets the soup he made, scooping some on the spoon and blowing on it to cold it down a little. After it cools down, he puts the spoon in front of Jungkook's mouth, the younger opening his mouth and the soup was in. This goes on for a few minutes until the younger finished the soup.

Jimin then gets the medicine, along with the water. He gave it to Jungkook who ate it with the water to let down easily.

"Hyungie, I want more blankets!" Jungkook whines, being covered with 3 blankets by now.
"But, baby, you have three now? Isn't that too hot?" Jimin said, raising his brow.
"But I'm still cold!" The younger whined again, making the older to chuckle and get another blanket. The older got back, unfolding the new blanket and covering the younger with it.
"Kiss me" Jungkook says, making Jimin to shake his head.
"You're sick, I don't want to follow" The older said, chuckling as the younger giggles.
"Okay"

"Hyungie, I need more tissues" Jungkook says, while the older gave him some as he watches television inside the room.
"Thank you" The younger said, blowing his nose and throwing it in the bin.

"Okay, that's it for the sick vlog"

"Ye-ye--" *sneezes*

"Sorry"