Hickey prank

(Requested by BornToStanBTS unnie ❤)

"Hyungie~" Jungkook says as he sat on Jimin's lap, facing him. He wrapped his arms around his neck, hugging him. He frowns as he smelt a different scent coming from the older. He pulled away a little, staring at Jimin.

"Hyung, did you change your perfume?" He asks. He noticed the older's eyes widen a little bit, but he smiled after.
"Y-yes, baby" Jimin stutters, which gives more suspicion to Jungkook. The older never stutters, except when Jungkook's mad.

"Hyung, why are you stuttering?" The younger asks. Jimin then puts his hand on a certain spot, trying to cover it. Of course this didn't go unnoticed by Jungkook. The younger frowns more, removing the older's hand and seeing something that made him mad.

"Who gave you this?" Jungkook asks. Jimin gulps, he sure is mad.
"You, baby, you gave this to me" The older lies, chuckling nervously. Jungkook laughs bitterly, rolling his eyes as he got off of the older's lap.
"We didn't do anything last night, Park Jimin, you were out with friends right? Maybe that's where you got this, you waited until I'm fast asleep before you got in bed" Jungkook says, vice cold as he crosses his arms.

Jimin gulps more, the younger never uses his full name, only when he's real mad.
"N-no, baby, I--" He was cut off as the younger sighs, looking down. Jungkook looks up, but with tears now falling down his cheeks.
"Baby, I'm so sorry, this is a prank! Don't cry!" Jimin says, standing up as he pulled the younger to his embrace.

The younger just bursted into tears as he hears this.
"I love you, baby" Jimin says, rubbing the boy's back.

"I hate you" Jungkook says. Jimin just chuckled, of course he didn't mean that, he was just upset.