Argument prank

My mention board wouldn't show up one of my Tokkis username, the one who requested this. I love you, but the mention board wouldn't really show up your name 😭

"Jimin hyung, call Jin and Taehyungie hyung, tell them we're gonna go somewhere" Jungkook says, smirking at the older. The older smirked back, dialling Jin's number. The call was then answered after a few rings, and you could already hear Jin shouting.

"What is it, Jimin?!"
"Let's go somewhere, hyung"
"Why?"
"Because Jungkook wanted to"
"Okay, bye"

The call ended before Jimin could reply. He just rolled his eyes at the phone, looking back at Jungkook.

"Hey hyungs!!" Jungkook shouts, running to his brothers.
"Hi, Gguks" Taehyung replied, hugging his little brother.
"Let's go in" Jin said, opening the door and getting in. The other three also got in, Jimin starting a car. They jammed to the music, bopping their heads as they hummed. Jimin stared at the two at the backseat, looking at Jungkook who smirked.

Jimin's phone dings, indicating that he had a notification. Jungkook looks at it, nodding to the older before snatching the phone. The younger inspects it, gasping.
"Pull over" Jungkook says, voice cold as he gave a cold aura. Jimin looks at him with confusion, the music being stopped by the younger. The two at the back stared at the couple, gulping as they were clueless of the situation.

Jimin hesitantly pulls over to the side of the road, also gulping. Even if the younger was acting, he rarely sees a mad Jungkook so that's why. After pulling over, Jimin looks at the younger.
"What happened?" He asks, the younger looking at him with a glare.
"Who's Faith?" Jungkook asks, voice monotone as he stared at the older. Taehyung looks at the two back and forth, now understanding what's happening.
"Faith? I don't know any Faith, maybe you're tripping" Jimin says, laughing awkwardly.

"I'm not tripping, she just texted you right now, hyung" Jungkook kept his monotone voice to make it sound realistic.
"Okay, okay, she's someone" The older said, biting his lips as he gulped more.
"You're cheating on me!? Why would you do that?! I thought we would have a good trip! And then this is what I find out!" Now Jungkook started shouting, startling the guys at the back.
"Uhmm... I think you guys should settle down, uh... Jimin, let me drive" Jin says, it fell into deaf ears as the couple continued to fake argue.

"Hyung, what are we gonna do?" Taehyung whispers in Jin's ear, awkward of the situation. They are witnessing a couple's fight in front of them, and it's their brother's. Jungkook started to fake cry, which made the two at the back to glare at Jimin.
"Baby, baby? Hey, it's okay! Me and Taehyungie hyung will treat you ice cream" Jin says, making the younger's head perk up.
"Really?!" Jungkook says, a smile formed in his face..

"You guys just got pranked!"