Going into an abandoned building

(Oh my God! ON MV is so cool and amazing 😆😆. Hahahaha, Hoseokie just ignored Jungkook who's passed out in the background with a bird that was about to eat him🤣🤣🤣)
(Oh, by the way, this is the first vlog of their YouTube channel 😆)

Jimin drove while the younger filmed the road. They were about to go in an abandoned hospital, which the older clearly suggested. Jungkook declined at first, saying that something bad might happen.

"Are you sure about this, hyung?" Jungkook asks, having a worried expression plastered on his face as he looked at the older.
"I'm sure about this, baby" Jimin replies as he continued to drive.
"You know it's still dark, right? Why do we have to do this at night?" The younger asks as he gulps looking a the road.
"We have flashlights, why are you so scared?" The older replied as they arrived at the hospital.

"It's just--Hyung, this is our first vlog and we do this?" Jungkook said. Jimin then held his hand, caressing his palm to reassure him.
"Don't worry, princess, just cling to me whenever you get scared, okay?" The older says as the younger responded with a nod. They then got out of the car, not forgetting the camera before they started walking. As they walked, they arrived at the entrance. Jungkook frantically opened his flashlight as the entrance was very dark, having no lights and it being wide open.

The hospital was literally abandoned, having wheelchairs and many beds scattered around, having some writings on the wall that teens for sure did, some crack on the walls and it was like any other abandoned houses and buildings.

Jimin felt his boyfriend's grip on his shirt, so he held his hand as they walked. As they walked, they heard something falling. This startled Jungkook, now shaking as he tightly grips on his boyfriend's hand.
"Shh, shh, it might've been the air, baby" Jimin says as he reassured the now shaking boy. They then continued walking, getting into one room. They saw how the room was vandalized, and it was also dirty with cracked walls.

"So guys, as you can see this will literally collapse by just one kick or something" Jimin said to the camera, showing the wall that has a very bad crack on it. They then got out of the room, seeing the stairs that was surprisingly still stable and good.
"Do you to go up?" The older asks as he looked at the younger. Jungkook nodded, not wanting to be alone downstairs as it was still dark. They slowly walked step by step as they don't know if the stairs is literally stable.

They arrived at the second floor, seeing how it looked exactly how the ground floor looks like. As they were about to walk, something fell. That made Jungkook yelp, now his grip got more tighter.
"So guys, it looked exactly how the ground floor looks like, I don't know why the teens vandalized this but..." As Jimin continued to talk to the camera, he didn't realize that the grip on his hand disappeared.
"So, Jungk--" He cuts himself off when he didn't see the said male on his back. Now he realized, the younger was missing.

"Jungkook? Jungkook! Fuck! Baby, where are you!?" Jimin said, voice panicky as he looked around with the flashlight.
"Oh shit, I really shouldn't of have forced him to go here" He whispers to himself as he walked downstairs. He heard cries, making him gulp. He continued walking, ignoring the cries as he focused on finding Jungkook.
"Baby! Please, stop joking here! I'm getting worried!" He continued to say.

"H-hyung!" This took Jimin's attention, as he recognized that voice.
"Baby! Where are you!?" He shouts as he pointed his light everywhere to find the younger. His light then caught a glimpse of a yellow sweater, making him run to the direction. He hugged the younger who now started sobbing more in his chest.
"Shh, shh, let's get out of here, yeah?" Jimin said as he knows Jungkook would have a panic attack when they continued.

"Okay guys, Jungkookie fell asleep because he got tired from the crying, so I'll do the outro alone" Jimin said, filming the puffy eyed sleeping boy. After doing his outro, he turned the camera off before he started the car and drove off.

"Okay, that was the worst experience ever, I thought you left me there"
"I didn't know, sorry"

(How is it? I think it's cringey 😆

-Ggukie-nim out!💜)
[꾹이_토끼]