Adopting a child prank

Suggested by ShadowSLD

Jimin held hands with his boyfriend who happily skipped as he was excited to adopt. The older chuckled at his boyfriend, pulling his hand which made the younger almost trip. Jungkook turns back to Jimin, glaring at him before continuing on skipping. They reached their destination, getting inside and being greeted by the workers.

"So, which baby will you adopt?"

"That puppy right there!" Jungkook exclaims, pointing over the little golden retriever puppy. The worker nodded, leading them to the puppy and picking it up. The younger slowly held the puppy on his arms, smiling as he nuzzles his head on its fur. Jimin chuckles, hugging Jungkook's waist and following the worker for the puppy's papers.

"Let's call Jin hyungie, tell him we adopted a baby" Jungkook says, tugging on Jimin's shirt. The older nodded, fishing his phone out and dialling the Jin's number. It took a few rings before it was answered.

"What is it, Jimin?"
"Woah, why are you angry? I was just calling"
"Namjoon broke the sink, that's why"
"Meet us in the park, me and Jungkook adopted a baby"
"What?! Isn't Jungkook too young for a child?"
"I know, but he wanted to and please don't yell on my ears"
"Sorry, we'll be there in an hour until this sink is fixed--I'm sorry, hyung!"

The call ended and Jimin gave Jungkook a smile.
"While we wait for them, let's go eat something" The older says, holding the younger's hand with the other holding onto the leash of the puppy.

An hour later, Jungkook and Jimin is now sitting at the blanket they put in the ground. They were waiting for the others, the puppy hiding behind Jungkook's back. They then saw them, running and lazily walking.
"So, where's the child?" Jin asks, looking at the two with confusion.
"Here" Jimin replies, showing the puppy.
"So, you called us here to tell us you adopted a child but then when we come here all we see is a puppy, well I'm not complaining" The oldest said, picking the puppy up who suddenly barked at him. He almost dropped the puppy, but luckily Jungkook happens to be standing up and caught it.

All of them laughed at the Jin's shocked face.

"It doesn't like me"