Arguing with my bf and passing out prank

"What the fuck, hyung?!" Was heard throughout the room, and in walked Jungkook who had a mad face on. Jimin looks up, frowning.
"What?" The older said, confusion laced on his voice.
"Who is this Lily girl Taehyungie hyung is talking about?!" Jungkook says, crossing his arms.
"Lily? I don't know any Lily, Taehyung is just fooling you, why do you always believe him?" Jimin asks as he stood up.

"No" Jungkook said plainly, pushing the older away as he tried to hug him.
"But baby, I don't know any Lily" Jimin whined, trying to hug Jungkook again.
"Just tell me who she is!?" Jungkook says, voice shaky. Jimin sighed, shaking his head.
"I won't tell if I don't even know who you are talking about!" The older yelled, furrowing his brows.

"Come on, hyung!" Jungkook says as he stumbled back. The older looked at the younger with confusion, shaking his head.
"Hyung, just t-tell me" The younger stutters, holding onto his head. The younger held onto the wall before he fell. Jimin panicked and ran to his boyfriend, shaking him.
"Hey Kook! I really don't know any Lily! I'm not cheating I promise" The older said, voice panicky.

"If this is a prank, bite my finger" Jimin says, putting a finger in front of Jungkook's mouth. Looking around, he felt a bit on his finger which made him scream. Looking back at Jungkook, he saw the younger laughing.
"Hey!" Jimin says as he carefully pushed the younger. Jungkook just laid there, laughing his ass off.

"I'm sorry"

"Tsk, you should be or you'll literally get your ass spanked"