Becoming an E-boy prank

Jungkook gets all of his black makeup and clothes, putting them on the bed before he gets his towel and took a shower. After showering, he gets the clothes, putting it on and looking at himself on the full-body mirror. He gave himself a thumbs up, also blowing himself a kiss.

He sat down at his mirror where he does his makeup, gathering the makeups he got. He then started doing his makeup, all of it being a color of black.

"Okay guys, we are gonna a start now" Jungkook whispered to the camera before going out of the room and to the living room.
"Hey, Hyung!" The younger said as he waved at his boyfriend. Jimin looked at the younger, groaning as he saw the younger's look.
"I thought you were joking on doing it!" The older said, rolling his eyes at younger.
"Well, I really wanted to try being one and I think I like it" Jungkook replied, putting the camera down on the coffee table.

He sat down at the older's lap, putting his head on his neck.
"Aish, baby, it doesn't suit you" Jimin said, pushing the younger softly for him to look at his eyes.
"But I like it" Jungkook pouted, crossing his arms as he made 'hmmp' sound.
"Your personality doesn't suit the way you look" The older said as he kissed the younger's lips. As he pulled away, the younger looked back at him, giggling as he saw the older's lips.

"What are you laughing at?" Jimin asks, the younger pointing at his lips as he opens his camera app.
"I got lipstick in my lips!" The older exclaimed, wiping the lipstick off with the younger's black hoodie.
"Hey!" Jungkook yells, glaring at the older.
"It can't even be seen" Jimin said, putting his hands up for surrender.

"Aish, black colored makeup doesn't suit me" Jungkook said as he wiped off the makeup.
"I knew it! You don't even like being one" Jimin shouted, startling the younger.
"Yes, yes, I don't like being one" The younger said, continuing on wiping the makeup away.
"I knew it, I knew it~~" The older and as he goes out of the room, doing his victory dance. Jungkook giggles, looking back at the mirror.