Make Jiminie jealous by BTS

(Requested by Bts373865😘)

Jin smirks, staring at the couple. He nudged Hoseok, would also smirked. Jimin stood up, excusing himself to go to the bathroom. Jungkook was left alone by the others who smirked at him. Taehyung then sat next to him, wrapping his arm around his shoulder. Jungkook frowns, but shrugged it off.

"Hey, your new hair looks good" Namjoon says, complimenting the boy who smiles and ruffled his hair.
"Thanks, hyungie" Jungkook replies, giggling.
"Isn't Namjoon your boy crush, Gguk?" Yoongi teases, raising his brows up and down. Jungkook blushes, looking down as he whines.

Jimin then walks in, smile turning upside down as he saw the commotion. He got jealous by the way Taehyung wrapped his arm around Jungkook, by the way his boyfriend just let it him.
"You still like him, right?" Yoongi asks, looking at Jimin through his peripheral vision.
"No, I don't!" Jungkook whines, rolling his eyes as the blush want away. Jimin smirks, at least the younger isn't affected by their flirting.

He decided to just watch and see what they'll do.
"Hmm... Interesting, you don't like me anymore?" Namjoon asks, the youngest shakes his head.
"You look cute" Taehyung says, wrapping his arm around the youngest who frowns at him.
"Okay, what are guys trying to do??" Jungkook asks, looking at them.
"Nothing, we're just complimenting you" Hoseok says, chuckling.

"Okay, okay, what are you guys doing?" Jimin now butts in, raising his brow. Jungkook smiles, removing Taehyung's arm and standing up to go to Jimin.
"You're jealous?" Yoongi asks, smirking wider. Jimin rolls his eyes, wrapping his arm around his baby's waist and kissing his lips.
"Taehyung, this is mine, okay?" Jimin says, pointing at Jungkook's waist.
"And you all, this is all mine" He says again, kissing the younger again, but this time passionately.

"What a fucking possessive fucker"

"Yeah, he is"

"Yeah, he's yours"

"Yeah, don't kiss him like that!"

"My son! Don't kiss him like that, you bitch!"