Labor Day???

(Requested by kookiesforever121 💜)

Preview...

"So cute"

"Hyung, don't cry"

"Aww"

"Hey guys, what's up, it's Jimin. So, Jungkook's at the bathroom right now, he wanted me to film. He's experiencing bad contractions right now" Jimin says before he went inside the bathroom. He was met with a crying Jungkook, head rested on the sink as he rubbed his bump with the other hand. Jimin sighs, rubbing Jungkook's back.

"Baby, shh, come on... We need to go to the hospital" The older says, helping the younger. Jungkook was having a hard time walking because of the pain, but Jimin was there to help him.

"Is everything ready?" Jungkook asks as he looked at his boyfriend. The older nods, smiling at him before starting the car. They drove off after that.

"Jungkookie, you okay" Jimin asks as he hears Jungkook take deep breaths.
"Of course I am, Hyung... Imagine you're the one in my place" The younger says, obviously in a sarcastically way. Jimin bites his lips and drove faster.
"Make sure to not get us in an accident" Jungkook says as he continuously rubbed his bump.

"Jungkook's water hasn't broke yet, so, we're here waiting for it to break" Jimin says to the camera, looking back at Jungkook who's sitting on a yoga ball.
"Probably a good idea for you to help me, right?" The younger asks, smiling sarcastically.
"Okay, I'm sorry, I'm just giving an update, geez" Jimin says and grabbed Jungkook's hand. He caressed it while helping the younger on the ball.

"Maybe you should remove your pants off, cause you don't want it to get wet" A nurse says as she got in. Jungkook smiled at her, nodding before Jimin grabbed the hospital clothe. The older helped him to the bathroom to change.

"Okay, we're almost there and-" The doctor says, cutting himself off as loud cries was heard. Jungkook breathes heavily, smiling at Jimin who kissed his hand.

"So cute" Jungkook says as his baby wrapped her hand on his finger. The younger looked over at Jimin to see him with tears forming in his eyes.
"Hyung, don't cry" Jungkook says, wiping the tears away. Jimin smiled at him, nodding.

"Aww"

"Welcome to the world, baby"