Day & Night Routine

(Requested by Dani_Tom_08 😊)

Preview...

"Hyung, stop!"

"No, I wanna tickle you!"

"No!"

"Hi, guys, good morning" Jimin says with his morning voice, yawning.
"Today, you'll see our morning and night routine. Jungkook's still asleep, he was staying up late last night because he had to edit some videos" Jimin says, his eyes halflidded as he sat up. He placed the camera where they'll be filmed both. Going back to bed and spooning Jungkook. After a few minutes, he woke up and sat up again. He looked at Jungkook, yawning before he shook him. Jungkook groaned, covering himself with the blanket.

"Baby, we have a video to do" Jimin says, and Jungkook whined, making grabby hands. Jimin chuckles, grabbing him by the waist and sitting him up. Jungkook rests his chin on the older's shoulder, eyes still halflidded. Jimin kisses his head, before he got off of bed. Jungkook looked at him, stretching before he followed him.

"So! We're awake now!" Jungkook says, laughing. Jimin chuckles, hugging him.
"So, we're just gonna finish showering then we'll go back to the video" Jimin says before he covered the camera.

"We're back!" Jimin says and they're shown in front the sink, holding their toothbrushes. They brushed their teeth and Jimin is now blow drying Jungkook's hair. Jungkook did the same to him.
"Where will we eat?" Jungkook asks, raising his brow.
"Hmm, I don't know" The older says, bopping his nose which he scrunched.

"Hey guys, what's up. So, we're on our way to get jjajangmyeon" Jungkook says, giggling as he's excited to eat some.
"Yeah, he's excited" Jimin says, ruffling Jungkook's hair which made the younger huff and fix his hair.

"Kamsahabnida!" Both of them said as they carefully grabbed their meals. They walked to a table, sitting down. Jungkook sniffs it, smiling widely as he gave a thumbs up. Jimin chuckles, putting the camera down and they started eating after praying.

"Hey guys, we forgot to film awhile ago! But we're back and now we're watching a movie and the usual, Jungkook's favorite hero, Iron Man" Jimin huffs. Jungkook playfully glared at him, shaking his head.
"Don't disrespect my man like that" Jungkook says, crossing his arms with a 'hmmp'.
"But I'm your man! That's it!" Jimin says as he placed the camera down. Jungkook raises his brow until....

"Hyung, stop!" Jungkook yelled as he laughed loudly.
"No, I wanna tickle you!" Jimin says as he kissed and tickles Jungkook.
"No!" Jungkook yelled, moving his body side to side to avoid being tickled.
"This is punishment because you called somebody your man" Jimin says before he bit Jungkook's neck but continued to tickle him so he's distracted. After that, he pulled away making Jungkook groan.

"Look at it from the mirror" Jimin says and Jungkook glared at him, standing up. The younger stood up and stared at himself at the mirror, while Jimin filmed him. Jungkook huffs, turning back around and stomping his foot.
"Hyung!" Jungkook says while Jimin winked and left.

"Jungkook's currently asleep now, probably because he didn't have enough sleep. But this is our night routine, hope you guys enjoyed it and bye" Jimin says, filming the sleeping Jungkook and kissing him before he covered the camera and turned it off.