Handcupped for 24 hours

MissHoneyTae suggested this ❤

Jimin was asleep, not knowing what's gonna happen today. Jungkook walked in, a handcuff wrapped around his wrist as the other was unlocked. He had a camera in hand, filming the shirtless sleeping boyfriend of his. He got close, wrapping the other cuff and locking it on Jimin's wrist. This made the older to wake up, looking at his side to see his baby that was filming.

"What's with the camera?" The older asks, sitting up but grunting as he felt like his hand was cuffed to something.
"Hey, hyung! Don't pull your hand, it hurts!" Jungkook says, raising their hands that was cuffed together. At the sight of this, the older's eyes widened.
"Why'd you cuffed our hands together?!" Jimin asks, panic laced in his voice.
"It's the point of the video, and don't argue with me! You're lucky I didn't cuff your right hand! I'll be having hard time with this cuff in my right hand" Jungkook trailed off, rolling his eyes at his boyfriend.

"How will I change?!" The older says, while the younger just chuckled.
"It's not my fault that you sleep shirtless" Jungkook says before walking away. Jimin's hand was pulled with him, which made the older groan.
"Can you wait for me to stand up, geez" The older says, getting out of bed. Jungkook sighed, opening the door with his left hand after the older walked to him.
"Can I change?" Jimin says, making the younger to sigh again.

"So, where are we going?" Jimin asks, being the one to drive as Jungkook will be filming.
"Let's go to Walmart, we ran out of groceries" The younger says, turning the camera to film the older. The older nodded and they drove off to the said place.

"Push the cart, hyung" Jungkook says, while the older just sighed. He pushed the cart and they started looking for their groceries.

"Hyung, I can't reach that, can you?" The younger says. The older reached for what the younger was saying and puts it in the cart.

"So how do you feel about us being attached together?" Jungkook asks, chuckling as the older just rolled his eyes.
"It made my wrist turn red, wait, where did you even get that handcuff--oh" Jimin says, recognizing the handcuff before smirking. Jungkook then whispers in his ears.

"Don't complain, I don't complain whenever you put that and made my wrists bruise"