Calling him 'Daddy' instead of Hyung

jikookies2013 sLEEPYjUNGOO My_Golden_Jikook and one of my Tokkis my mention board wouldn't show up wanted this 🤣😘

Jimin was sat down at their couch, watching TV as he waits for his boyfriend. A camera was set up in front of him, thinking they were filming for a Mukbang video. The younger walks in trays in his hand which made him have a hard time. Jimin happens to be standing up, so he helped the younger.
"Thank you, Daddy" Jungkook says, smirking secretly.
"You're wel--" The older cuts himself off, looking at the younger with wide eyes.

"What's the matter, Da--" Jimin covers Jungkook's mouth before he could continue the word he was about to say. His hand was then licked, making him remove the hand and wipe on the younger's shorts.
"Of all the places you could wipe your hand, it would be near my thighs? Are you that horny, Daddy?" The younger said, giggling as he sat down on the couch. Jimin bit his lips, sitting back down with the younger. Jungkook got down on the couch, forgetting his phone. He turned back to the couch, making Jimin flinch as he thought the younger would do something in his middle part.

"What happened?" The younger says, clueless of the thing he was doing with the older.
"Nothing" Jimin says as he sat down on the floor beside the younger. They did their intro before getting one of the food they like, also talking when they have the time to.

"Can you pass me the sauce, Daddy" Jungkook says, pointing towards the sauce that was next to Jimin's right arm. The older stared at him, sighing as he couldn't take the 'Daddy' calling thing anymore.
"I won't give it until you stop calling me, Daddy" He says, the younger pouting and just eating his chicken without any sauce. Jimin rolled his eyes beofre he continued on eating.
"Daddy, I really need the sauce, this taste bland" The younger says, showing Jimin the now bland looking chicken.

"Nope" The older said, biting into his chicken again. Jungkook smirks, leaning in to his boyfriend's ear.
"If you don't, then no touching for a week, Daddy" The younger says before giving an innocent smile towards the camera. Jimin's eyes widened, giving the sauce to the younger.
"Thank you, Daddy" The younger says, before he dips a portion of the chicken on the sauce.

After finishing the foods, Jimin stared at his boyfriend.
"Now tell me the reason why you're calling me, Daddy?" He says, looking at the younger with a suspicious look.
"It's the point of the video, calling you daddy instead of hyung" Jungkook says, giggling as he covers his mouth.
"But--" Jimin was cut off when Jungkook leans near his ear.

"But I'll still call you daddy in private if you want" The younger says, leaning away and kissing his cheeks.