Calling my boyfriend oppa prank

(Requested by BornToStanBTS unnie 😊)

Jungkook dials Jimin's number, the older was out for groceries. It rang for a few seconds before the older's voice was heard.

"Hi baby"

"Hi oppa, when are you going home?"

"This--*coughs* what?"

"I said when are you gonna be back, oppa?"

"*coughs* I'm almost done, baby *coughs*"

"Drink some water, oppa, you keep coughing"

"Y-yeah, baby, bye"

The call ended and Jungkook cringes, he didn't like the word oppa(like me😂). Why did he even choose this idea, well, it's working.

Jungkook turns his head as he heard the door open, he smiled and went to the kitchen where Jimin just walked in.
"Hi oppa~" He says, startling the older. Jimin chuckles, carefully putting the groceries on the counter. He motions for Jungkook to come over, the younger following. Jimin lifts the younger up, sitting him down on the free space on the counter before hugging his waist and kissing him.

Jungkook giggles behind the kiss, wrapping his arms around the older's neck and kissing back. They pulled away, staring into eachother's eyes.
"Oppa, do you like my outfit?" Jungkook asks, the older stared at him from head to toe before kissing him again.
"Of course, baby, you look beautiful and cute everyday" Jimin says, peppering his boyfriend's face with kisses.

"What's with your calling me oppa?" The older says, putting his chin on the younger's shoulder and tickling Jungkook's sides. The younger laughs, trying to remove the older's hands but failing.
"Okay, okay, it was a prank" Jungkook finally said and Jimin stopped.
"Oh, really? I kind of like it" The older whispers on Jungkook's ear.

The younger pushes Jimin a little, face showing how much cringe he's having.
"No, hyung, no" Jungkook says, sticking his tongue out and he shook his head. Jimin leans to the younger's ears again, smirking and whispering.

"Well, you'll still call me Daddy in bed then?"