Making Jungkook jealous

"Hey guys, so today, I have Jennie, one of my friends" Jimin said as he turned the camera to film the said female.
"Let's just get going to it, fucker" Jennie said, rolling her eyes at Jimin before she stood up, walking out of the room. The older male also stood up, walking out of the room and going downstairs.

"Hyung, let--"Jungkook cuts himself off, seeing his boyfriend with another girl.
"Hey baby, meet Jennie, my friend" Jimin said, internally smirking as he immediately got a reaction from the younger male.
"Oh, hi Jennie... " Jungkook said, not knowing if the said female is older or younger.
"Noona, I'm older than you" Jennie said, smiling as she gave the youngest a handshake. The youngest gave them a small smile, about to sit down next to Jimin when the older moved.

"You can sit there" The older male said, pointing at the other couch. Jungkook bit his lips, looking down and walking to the said couch. He stared at the two, who literally looked like a couple with heir flirting. He felt tears forming in his eyes, but he sickly wiped it away, thinking that they're just like that when they were younger.

Their flirting goes on for an hour, pissing Jungkook off. He was glaring daggers at the female who was acting all cute and touchy towards his boyfriend.
"ILL JUST GO! I THINK IM INTERRUPTING YOU TWO, ENJOY WHILE IM GONE, MAYBE FUCK THERE ON THE COUCH!" Jungkook finally snapped, standing up and leaving the room.

Jimin and Jennie looked at each other, biting their lips before muttering at the same time.
"Shit..."

Jimin knocks on their bedroom door, it not being opened as no sounds was heard inside.
"Baby? Open the door, I'm sorry, it was for a vlog" He explained, he wasn't answered but the door clicked open. The door opened slightly, the younger male being seen with puffy eyes.

"I don't care what you say, but you're sleeping at the couch" Jungkook said before closing the door again.