Electrocution prank

(Requested by Jikookminbae 💜)

Preview...

"Hyung! Hyung! Let go of the knife!"

"Kookie!"

"Stop recording! I hate you!"

Jimin made a shushing gesture on the camera, smirking before he grabbed his knife.

"Baby! Could you grab me some screw?" He yells.

Hearing some footsteps, he knew that it was Jungkook, they were the only people here in the house, duh 🤣.

Jungkook walks in the kitchen, a screw on hand.

The younger had a raised brow, seeing the knife on his boyfriend's hand.

"What's with the knife--" Jungkook cuts himself off as Jimin started shaking.

He knew what's happening, his boyfriend is electrocuted, he's being electrocuted!

"Hyung! Hyung! Let go of the knife!" He yells, he couldn't touch the older or he would also be in his place.

"Hyung! Come on! I can't touch you right now!" Jungkook says, his voice breaking.

He screams as the older fell, the knife sliding to the end of the kitchen.

"H-hyung!" He yells, crouching down next to the shaking older.

Tears fell down his cheeks, sliding down to his chin and down at the floor.

"Kookie!" Jimin yells, startling the younger who looks at him with wide eyes.

"It's a prank!" He continued, wanting to hug the younger when he was pushed away.

Jimin laughs, standing up and grabbing the camera, filming Jungkook.

The younger glares at the camera, standing up.

"Come on, baby, say hi to the camera!" Jimin says, only to be pushed away.

"Stop recording! I hate you!" Jungkook says, walking away.

Jimin films himself, shrugging.

"Don't worry, guys, he'll be okay when I give him kisses and cuddles! By the way! Goodbye! See you in another prank or vlog!"