A surprise to Jiminie and y'all!

(Requested by BornToStanBTS 💓)

Preview...

"If this is a prank, I swear to god-"

"No, it isn't, hyung"

Jungkook removes his hand away from the camera. He was holding a box, he'll be using.
"Okay, I won't do an intro because I'm so excited what's the results will be" Jungkook says, opening the box.
"I have been feeling nauseated these past few days, I feel like I'm gaining weight and I have been throwing up" Jungkook says, getting three pregnancy tests out.
"I want to know what's happening with me, so I secretly bought this when Hyung was out" Jungkook says, laughing.

"I'll get back to y'all after I took this and know the results" Jungkook says, smiling before covering the camera.

Jungkook gasps, the camera filming him. He had the three pregnancy tests in his hands with a tissue. He covered his mouth before he showed the camera the results. All positive. Tears forms in his eyes, he bit his lips as it wobbled. He wasn't sad or anything, he thought he was just sick that's why he was feeling those symptoms, but it is real.
"I'm not sad everybody, I'm just...so shocked" He says, his voice shaky.
"What would hyung's reaction would be though?" He asks himself, thinking.

He grabbed something, it was a little bag with a wrapper.
"I'll act that this is a gift a fan gave me then I'll give it to him" He says, wiping his tears away. After that, he lifts the camera up and got out of the bathroom. There he saw Jimin, sat down on the couch with the TV on. He walked to the older, sitting down beside him and putting the camera down on the coffee table where it films them. He gave the 'gift' and smiled.
"What's this?" Jimin asks, raising his brow.

"A fan gave it to me" Jungkook says, gulping. Jimin shrugs, then got what was inside. He removed the wrapper, only to drop what it was. He looked at Jungkook with wide eyes, seeing the younger have tears in his eyes.
"If this is a prank, I swear to god-" Jimin says, but Jungkook cuts him off with a peck on the lips.
"No, it isn't, hyung" Jungkook says, smiling. Jimin gasps and hugged Jungkook, laughing in excitement.

Jungkook laughs, wiping his tears away.
"You're pregnant!" Jimin says, peppering Jungkook's face with kisses. The older grabbed his phone, calling their group chat. His friends answered, all frowning.

"Hey bitches, Jungkook's pregnant!"

"What?!! "