Losing my boyfriend in a forest prank

(Requested by octokookie, thank you UwU)

"Hyungies! I'm so excited to go to the forest!" Jungkook exclaims. Him and the others was going to the forest to explore, of course they wouldn't go that deep, they'll only see the beautiful sight of it. Jimin wraps his arm around the excited boy, kissing his cheek.
"Okay, love birds, let's go" Yoongi says, rolling his eyes.

"Look! A pretty bird!" Jungkook says, pointing at the said bird and running away. The others eyes widened, running after him. They couldn't catch, he was fast runner. Jimin, who's looking around the deep forest, was worried for the youngest. He was his boyfriend, he should've look after him.
"He's missing! What do we do now!" Jimin says, gripping his hair as he sign of frustration. Taehyugn pats his shoulder, rubbing his back.

"Hey, don't think like that, we'll find him" His friend said, but all he could do was nod. Just as they were about to walk, a loud scream was heard. This startled them all, looking around.
"Okay, I'm really getting worried now" Jin says, biting his lips.
"What if something happened to Ggukie?" Hoseok asks, hands sweating.
"Hyung, don't think like th--" Another scream was heard, shutting Taehyung up from talking.

"HELP! HELP! HYUNGIES! HELP ME! AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!" Now they could clearly hear a voice. Jimim ran to where it was heard, seeing Jungkook who's sat down under a big tree. He ran to the boy, who looked up and hugged the older tight.
"Hyungie, I was so scared!" Jungkook says, crying on Jimin's chest. The others stared at the crying boy, feeling worried.
"What happened, baby?" Jimin asks, rubbing his back. Jungkook didn't respond for a few minutes, only hugging his boyfriend as he cried.
"Baby?" Jimin says, kissing the top of the boy's head.

"I was scared to see what the other hyung's reaction to me missing" Jungkook says before bursting into laughter along with Jimin.
"You guys got pranked!" The two said in unison, pointing at the five shocked males.