Buy me everything without saying no *a week*

(Requested by BornToStanBTS 💜)

Preview...

"That's like so cute"

"Wanna get it?"

"Yup"

"Hi guys, it's Jungkook. We're back with another vlog, I just woke up" He says, grabbing his phone and turning it into show the time.
"It's currently 5 am, hyung's still sleeping" With his voice being hoarse, you could tell he had been screaming at night(😏). Clearing his throat, he's thanking that he slept with a night robe, well, Jimin's only in his boxers. He rubbed his eyes as he walked to the bathroom.

Getting in, he placed down the camera and fixing it to make sure he's being filmed. He waved his hands at the camera, smiling before doing his morning routine. Brushing his teeth, he got startled by the bathroom door opening. He saw a half asleep Jimin walk in, making him laugh.
"Morning, hyung" He says, feeling the older kiss his neck.
"Morning, baby" Jimin says, opening his eyes more to see the camera. He composed himself, clearing his throat, laughing as he waved at the camera.

"Cover me, I'm gonna take a piss" Jimin says. The younger laughs and covered him.
"You pissing can still be heard though" The younger says, gurgling with water.
"Well, at least, I can't be seen" Jimin reasoned.

The couple walked to their car, obviously, Jimin already know what they're doing.
"Do I have to do this?" Jimin asks as he buckled his seatbelt.
"Well, it's an early gift" Jungkook says as he shrugged. Jimin snickers, shaking his head.
"Promise me you have an early gift for my birthday too" The older says, smiling as Jungkook pecked his lips.
"I promise, for a week also" The younger says, winking. Jimin smirks, nodding. He started the car and drove off to the mall.

"Let's go eat first, I'm hungry, we haven't had breakfast yet" Jungkook says, the older nods, now the one who's filming. They walked into McDonald's and ate.

"Come on, pick, baby" Jimin says as he filmed Jungkook. The younger glared at him before back at the clothes. They're in Gucci, because this is where their friend, Taehyung always goes to.
"Can you wait, I wanna see which clothe you can afford, babe" Jungkook says, making the older let out an offended gasp.
"I have money, love" Jimin says, winking at him.
"Don't worry, Hyung... At the end of this, you have a reward" Jungkook says, giggling.

They went home with two bags of Gucci and many more.

"Hey guys, it's the second day"

"Hey guys, it's the third day!"

"Hey guys, forth day, three more to go!"

"Hey guys, fifth day, I think I'm so excited for my reward!"

"Hey guys! Sixth day, and a day for my reward"

"That's like so cute!" Jungkook says as he saw a cute clothe. The older stared at it, laughing at the younger's eyes.
"Wanna get it?" Jimin asks, and he knew Jungkook too much. The younger squealed before he nods.
"Yup"

"Here's your reward, hyung" Jungkook says as he crouched down. The older spreads his legs, smirking. The younger grabbed something under Jimin and showed it. It was shoes, the older facepalmed and laughed as he grabbed the box of shoes.
"Thanks baby" Jimin says as Jungkook beside him.

"Welcome, babe"