Ignoring Jungkook And This Happened

Preview

Preview...

"Hyung... Come on, just tell me what you want to eat"

"Please, I have a headache"

"Hyung, please... "

"Hi guys, it's Jimin. Today, I'll be ignoring Jungkook, he's still asleep" Jimin says as he turned the camera to Jungkook, who's sleeping.
"Let's get ready" Jimin says and got off of bed.

Jimin sat down on the couch, Jungkook sitting down beside him with a towel on his head.
"Hyung, what do you want to eat?" Jungkook asks as he rests his head on the older's shoulder. Jimin just ignored him and continued to scroll on his phone. Jungkook pouts and stared at the older.

"Hyung... Come on, just tell me what you want to eat" Jungkook says, sighing. After not having another answer, Jungkook huffs and rolls his eyes.
"Your fault if you get hungry" Jungkook says as he stood up and walked away. Jimin bit his bottom lip, trying to hold back laughter.

Jungkook got back after a few minutes, holding a plate of the food he had prepared himself. He sat down on the ground and used the coffee table as a table for him to eat on. He starts eating, scoffing at Jimin.

Jimin laid on the bed, on his side. Jungkook paid down beside him, giggling as he hugged the older.
"Hyungie, come on, let's play" Jungkook says, as he tried to tickle Jimin. The older didn't react, which made Jungkook huff.
"Please, I have a headache" Jungkook says, sighing as he rubs his eyes.
"Hyung, please" Jungkook says as he rubs the older's shoulder. Jimin sits up as Jungkook looks down. Jimin frowns until he sees something drop on the bed, and that's when he's met with a horrifying sight. Blood. His eyes widened as he lifts Jungkook's head up and sees his nose bleeding.

"Oh, my goodness! Baby, your nose is bleeding" Jimin says, Jungkook pushes his hands away.
"That's when you decided to pay attention to me" Jungkook says, getting off of bed and leaving.
"Baby! Wait! I didn't mean it!" Jimin says as he followed Jungkook. He sees the younger, who then ran back inside the room. Jimin followed him and that's when he heard gagging. He walks in and sees Jungkook throwing up, head in the toilet.
"Baby, I'm sorry... I didn't know you were sick" Jimin says, making Jungkook roll his eyes.
"Sure" Jungkook says, scoffing.

"I know, you're upset with me... Do you want to go to the hospital?" Jimin asks, rubbing Jungkook's back.
"Hyung, this happened once, okay? And the doctor told us that it was just stress, so don't worry, I just need rest" Jungkook says, sighing.
"Well, I'll give you my cuddles while you rest" Jimin says, while Jungkook smiled, chuckling.

"I'm still upset though, but I ain't letting the cuddles go away"