Forgetting boyfriend's B-Day prank

(Requested by DaMn_BTSJeOn, thanks dongsaengie ❤😘)

It was Jungkook's birthday(I know it isn't😂), he was very cheerful today. Of course Jimin knows, but he had to act like forgot it for a pranks. He knew he's gonna make the younger sad, but he had a special gift for the younger today.

Jimin was at the kitchen, eating cereal when he got startled by a loud voice that emits through the house. It was Jungkook, he had a very wide grin on as he jumps around.
"Hyungie, you know what day it is?" The younger said, squealing. The older looks at the calendar, staring at it for awhile before looking back at the younger.
"Yeah, it's Saturday? Why are you so happy?" Jimin says, feeding himself the spoon full of cereal. This made the younger's smile to fall, he furrows his brows together.

"You don't remember?" Jungkook asks, pouting as his bottom lip trembles.
"What? Is something special happening?" The older says, raising his brow. The younger looks down, walking out of the kitchen. Jimin chucked, finishing up his cereal and standing up to put it in the sink. He the walks to the living room where he saw the younger watching TV as he had a sad expression on.

"Why are you sad, princess?" The older asks, smiling at the boy. Jungkook just rolled his eyes, going back to watching television. Just then a cake commercial plays, which made Jungkook to burst to tears. Jimin runs to the boy, hugging him.
"Let's go outside, yeah, maybe you're sad because you miss you parents" The older says, helping the still crying boy to stand up.

They walked outside, only to be surprised with a loud scream.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY JUNGKOOK AH!"

The said male looked up, gasping as he saw all the birthday decorations. He looked at his boyfriend who chuckled at his face.

"See? Of course I wouldn't forget my baby's birthday, it's the day you were born to the world"