Viagra prank

(Requested by Amudhakowsalya 💜 and Aaliyah873 💙)

Preview...

"Hyung! AHAHAHAH"

"Hmm, why do you smell so good?"

"Hyung, oh, my goodness"

"Y'all literally want me to not walk for a week, worse, even months" Jungkook says as he walked inside Walmart, looking for viagra.
"I swear to god, once Hyung got me limping for a week and I had to lie to y'all that I just sprained my ankle" Jungkook says, rolling his eyes. Finally seeing it, he grabbed one and went away to pay for it.

"Gosh, I'm scared and nervous at the same time" Jungkook says as he stirred the coke Jimin wanted.
"I hate y'all, nah, just kidding, but still" Jungkook says before he went back to the living room and gave the drink to Jimin.
"You didn't get one for yourself?" Jimin asks, raising his brow.
"Nah, I'm good" Jungkook says as he leans his head on the older's shoulder.

A few minutes later...

Jungkook notices how Jimin was now a bit touchy and he's moving too much. He gulps, frowning before looking at Jimin.
"Hyung, you okay?" He asks, staring at the older's eyes. He tried to make eye contact but Jimin literally couldn't, all he's thinking right now is fuck Jungkook all day.
"Hyung?" Jungkook says, making Jimin clear his throat and grab some pillow to cover his forming bulge. Jungkook shrugs, looking back until he flinched as he felt a tongue lick his neck.

He shivers, laughing. He pushed Jimin a bit, glaring.
"Stop" He says, shaking his head. That was until Jimin again, lick his neck.
"Hyung! AHAHAHAH" Jungkook laughed, that tickled a bit. Jimin growls, smelling Jungkook's neck.
"Hmm, why do you smell so good?" Jimin says, groaning as he fixed his position. Jungkook laughs, until he felt a tight hold on his waist.
"Hyung, oh, my goodness" Jungkook says as he winced, that was a bit rough though.

"Cut this clip off, we're fucking" Jimin says before he grabs the camera and was about to turn it off until.
"Hyung, Hyung! It's a prank!" Jungkook says, laughing.
"What? What do you mean?" Jimin says, raising his brow.
"Well, I kinda put viagra on your drink" Jungkook says, scratching his nape.
"Oh, still, let's fuck, I'm horny" Jimin says before he turned the camera off and the author lets y'all imagine what happened next.