PDA prank in front of friends

(Requested by AKLTXD 🤩)

Preview...

"What the fuck"

"That's disgusting"

"Not in front of my sprite, please"

"Hey guys, what's up! It's Jikook and we're back with another prank. Today, it's neither of us who's being pranked, it's our friends" Jimin says, chuckling. Jungkook nods, smiling as he winked.
"They planned to go here and they're gonna get pranked first" Jungkook says.

"Yo, what's up!" Jimin says as he high-fived Taehyung.
"We're okay, Hoseok hyung took so much time at the store and the only thing he'll buy is just one sprite" Namjoon says, facepalming.
"What? I love my sprite" Hoseok says and they all got in.

Jimin and Jungkook sat by each other, arms around each other and smiling. Their friends ate, watching the movie that's on. Jimin nods at Jungkook before he hugged the younger. They start to flirt with each other, smiling as Jimin bopped his nose. Jungkook pinched Jimin's cheek, giggling. Taehyung, who's eating his popcorn, choked after seeing the couple from the back, kissing each other so deeply. He coughed loudly, seeing Hoseok about to turn his head, but he pushed him a little.
"I suggest you guys don't look back" Taehyung says as he pats his chest.

"Why?" Hoseok says before looking back and he yelled.
"What the fuck" He says, startling the two who pulled away. Yoongi looks back, chuckling.
"This disgusting" He says, rolling his eyes.
"Y'all act like you guys don't watch gay porn, right, Namjoon?" Jimin says, looking at Namjoon who gasps and blushed.
"Not in front of my sprite, please" Hoseok says as he covered the sprite's "eyes". The two ignored them and continued to kiss, making their friends to cringe and hit them with pillows.

"Okay, okay! Ow! It's a prank!" Jungkook yelled, groaning. Jimin chuckled, removing his arm around Jungkook's shoulder and letting him hit the others back with pillows.

"Even if it's a prank, that shit should be private!"

"We know that!"