Boyfriend meets my exes

(Requested by jikooks_flower 💜)(Let's just imagine that I didn't use some of the members as Jungkook's brother, lol, just for the sake of this chapter)

Preview...

"Hey! That was not what happened!"

"Who's your first kiss?"

"Did you and one of your exes fucked?"

"Hey guys, what's up! It's Jikook and we're back with another vlog! Well, this is a Q&A, but with the a twist" Jungkook says, laughing. Jimin rolls his eyes, shaking his head.
"We'll be doing it with my exes! Yes, exes! I had five, please don't call me a slut" Jungkook says, covering his face. Jimin laughs, hugging his boyfriend.
"No, I wont let them, I'll come at them if they ever do tha--" Jimin is cut off by five loud voices.

He sighs, shaking his head.
"We'll also do that!" Jungkook laughs, also shaking his head.
"Okay, okay, I'll introduce my exes. From my first ex-boyfriend to last" Jungkook says, smiling.
"My first ex is... Worldwide Handsome! Kim Seokjin!" Jungkook says and Jin showed himself, waving at the camera.

"I'm Worldwide Handsome" Jin says, blowing a kiss. Jungkook rolls his eyes and continued on.
"My second ex is... Mr Gucci, Kim Taehyung!" The youngest says, and Taehyung did his signature move, the V over the eye.
"Third is... Mr Sunshine, Jung Hoseok!" Jungkook says, while Hoseok started doing random dances.

"Fourth is... Mr I wanna be rock in my next life, Min Yoongi!" Jungkook says, laughing as Yoongi smiled.
"And my last ex is... God Of Destruction, Kim Namjoon!" Jungkook says, and they all sat down on the couch.
"So, this morning, I asked y'all to ask me questions as you all know about this upcoming video" Jungkook says, grabbing his phone and opening Twitter.

"First question is...How long did we all stay together?" Jungkook says, looking at the others.
"Okay, just like the order awhile ago, tell them" The youngest says, smiling. Jimin wrapped an arm around Jungkook's waist, feeling jealous.
"Uh... We stayed for like 6 months?" Jin says, nodding.
"We stayed together for 1 year" Taehyung says, laughing.

"We stayed together for like 4 months" Hoseok says, winking at the camera.
"1 year also" Yoongi says, crossing his arms.
"8 months" Namjoon said, showing his dimpled smile.

"Second question... How did you all got together?"

"We met at local cafe and then hangout and hit it off"

"At the Gucci store"

"We were classmates in dance class"

"I helped him when he was crying by the bridge"

"I broke his glasses and I apologized, bought him a new one"

"Third question... Why did you guys broke up?"

"I had to move to another school"

"I fell out of love, but I didn't cheat, okay?"

"I had to pursue my dancing dreams"

"Well, he told me that he had to move away... We met at Daegu and he was living there for like a year"

"He didn't like me breaking his things, but we're okay now"

"Fourth question... Who was your... First kiss?" Jungkook reads, looking at Jimin who nods, smiling. He looks at the others before he smiled at his boyfriend.
"You were my first kiss, pabo, we met before I even dated them" Jungkook says, laughing.

"Fifth question... How old were you and Jungkook when you dated?"

"He was 18 and I was 24"

"He's 19 and I was 21"

"19...22"

"20...25"

"21...25"

"Sixth... Favorite things to do when you were a couple?"

"Eating"

"We would always cuddle"

"Dancing, yup"

"Sleep and listen to music"

"I teach him English words, sometimes we watch movies"

"Seventh... Why did y'all hate about eachother when you guys were a couple" Jungkook reads, he knew that Jimin wasn't talking much but the older was just kissing and hugging him. He giggles, kissing the older back.

"He always complained about me almost emptying up the fridge"

"Me buying Gucci everyday and not taking the dog's shits out"

"He didn't complain anything about me?"

"That it was hard for him to wake me up"

"Breaking things, yep, breaking things"

"Okay, that's all for the questions...now, we're gonna ask Jiminie hung how he felt meeting my ex-boyfriends" Jungkook says, looking at his boyfriend.
"It was okay, it was actually fun meeting them. But not gonna lie, I got jealous" Jimin says, laughing.
"Tsk, you guys are dating for like almost three years now, don't complain" Yoongi says, rolling his eyes.

"I know that, so, we're gonna end the video right here! Comment for any video ideas if you want!"