Say yes to boyfriend challenge

Preview

Preview...

"Fuck, no-"

"Ah, say yes"

"Ugh, yes"

"Okay, well, last night... Jungkook was sleep talking with is rare... And I asked him 'will you do the say yes to boyfriend challenge with me?'. And here's his answer" Jimin whispers to the camera, grabbing his phone and playing ghetto recording.

"Yes, hyungie"

After that, he smirked and put down his phone.
"Come on, let's go downstairs and tell him about it" Jimin says and went out.

"Baby!" Jimin yelled, startling Jungkook. The younger frowns, looking at him as he drank water.
"What is it, Hyung?" Jungkook asks, putting his glass at the sink.
"You told me that you'll do the 'say yes to boyfriend challenge' last night" Jimin says, making the younger scoff.
"Fuck no-" Jungkook tried saying but was cut off as he heard his voice on Jimin's phone. His eyes widened, gasping.
"Hey!" Jungkook says, sighing.

"Okay, what do you want to do?" Jungkook asks as he massaged Jimin's shoulder, his first task.
"Cook me food" Jimin says, resting his foot on the coffee table. All Jungkook could do was glare and walk to the kitchen.

"Okay, let me fuck you" Jimin says, smirking. Jungkook's eyes widened, shaking his head as he backed away.
"No-" Jimin cuts him off, shaking his finger at him.
"Ah, say yes" The older says, making Jungkook sigh.
"Yes" The younger says, the camera was turned off and yeah, imagine what happened everybody, let's give them privacy!!!