Boyfriend Tag!

Preview

Preview...

"I did not!"

"Yes, you did! You literally were the only person who keeps eating my food when you were staying!"

"Pfft!"

"Hey guys! What's up, it's Jikook and we're back with another video! Today, me and hyung will do the boyfriend tag" Jungkook says, laughing. Jimin rolls his eyes, chuckling. The younger sees this, gasping.
"You're mean" Jungkook says, pouting.
"Well, I am... In bed" Jimin says, whispering the last words in Jungkook's ear. Jungkook blushes, pushing his boyfriend a little.

"Okay, first question. Have one of you guys ever cheated?" Jungkook reads, frowning.
"I didn't" Jungkook says, putting his hands up.
"Well, totally not" Jimin says, chuckling.

"Ever had to separate because of parents?"

"Mom and dad literally loves our relationship" Jimin and Jungkook said at the same time, smiling.

"Hate about each other?"

"Him finishing all my groceries" Jungkook says, crossing his arms.
"I did not!" Jimin yelled, gasping.
"Yes, you did! You literally were the only person who keeps eating my food when you were staying!" Jungkook argued, glaring.
"Pfft!" Jimin let out, rolling his eyes.
"Him nagging about me not putting things on its right place" Jimin says, smirking. Jungkook rolls his eyes, scoffing.

"When did you guys do it? By the way, I love you!❤"

"We love you too and hmmm" Jungkook says before he starts thinking.
"Probably after our second anniversary?" Jimin asks, chuckling.
"Yeah, he was like...next question!" Jungkook says, laughing.

"How old were you guys when you started dating?"

"18" Jungkook says and then pointed at Jimin.
"And he was 20, yeah, 2 years gap" Jungkook says, pinching Jimin's cheek.

"How many years have you guys been dating?"

"5" Jimin says and they continued to answer more questions.

"That's it for our boyfriend tag everybody! Thank you!"