Leaving my boyfriend with only a goodbye letter prank

(Requested by happyqndsad123 also 😘💜)

"Hyungie! I'm back!" A voice was heard throughout the silent home. This made Jungkook frown, why was no one answering? He walked to the living room, no one. To the bathroom, no one. To the bedroom, no one. That leaves the kitchen, he smiles, walking back down. He tiptoes to the kitchen, thinking that someone was there. He was about to shout, when he didn't see anyone. He sighs, defeated as he couldn't see his boyfriend.

He sat down at the seat near the counter, looking at it. He then saw a paper, standing and picking it up. He opened it with a frown.

Dear Jungkook,

I know you love me but I can't take it anymore, you're being so clingy, I hate it. I decided to go away, where no one would know. I'm not sorry, I just hate you being clingy.

Love, Jiminie

Jungkook felt tears prick his eyes, the older left him because of his clingy personality.
"This is so absurd" He says, getting startled by arms wrapping on his waist. He turns around, seeing Jimin.
"So you don't like me being clingy?" Jungkook says, making the older shake his head.
"No, I love it, I just couldn't think of anything to write for it to look realistic like I left" The older says, hugging the younger's waist tighter.

"This prank is ridiculous, hyung, what if I did this to you but it's real?"

"Okay, okay, sorry"