Can't say No to eachother

Jungkook pouts as Jimin made him buy some groceries by himself, he couldn't say no as they agreed on the 'Can't Say No Challenge'. He continued to put he things he needed that are written in his list, telling some workers to help him as he couldn't reach some of the things in the shelves.

On the other hand, Jimin was doing some household chores. He was sweating and he doesn't know how to operate the washer. He was stuck to sweeping the floor, and his next chore was to wash the dishes. He heard the door open, meaning Jungkook arrived. He knows the younger probably had many bags, so he stopped sweeping and quickly ran to the door to help the younger.
"Thank you" Jungkook said, placing the bags down before cracking his arms.

"Feed me" Jimin said, opening his mouth as he saw the younger eating some chips. Jungkook rolled his eyes, putting a chip on the older's mouth.
"Happy?" He said, showing a thumbs up. He went back to watching the movie, but not before rolling his eyes.
"Another one"
"I'll literally kill you when this challenge is done"
"Well, I hope it doesn't, I'm too young to die"

Jimin called Taehyung, so the other could film them. The other protested at first, but agreed otherwise. They decided to go to the park, walking hand in hand as Taehyung films them.

"Hyungie, carry me" Jungkook said as a pout forms in his lips, grabby hands being shown to Jimin. Taehyung cooed behind the camera, feeling jealous of the cute couple that was infront of him. Jimin smiled, going infront of the younger and crouching down a little. He grunts as the younger suddenly jumped on his back, but he managed to not let themselves hit their face on the ground.

"Let's eat some barbeque!" Jungkook explained as he messes with his boyfriend's hair, having fun being on Jimin's back.
"Okay, come-on Taehyung" The older said, the other following them. Jungkook got off of Jimin's back, lightly bouncing as his eyes lit up as he saw the menu. The three licked their lips before ordering what they wanted.

"That challenge was fun"
"Yeah, fun, I had to buy your makeups and other things"
"You couldn't say No"
"Aish"