Camp | Chpt 33

Hello there

I'm switching some stuff up about this episode of bnha to fit my storyline.

SORRY I FORGOT TO POST IT WAS MU BROTHER'S BIRTHDAY!

Enjoy~

(y/n)'s POV

"What the hell is happening?!"

"Here," Kaminari gestured. I sat down in the bus seat next to him, Sero taking the row across with Ryou. I turned to Kaminari with a soft smile.

"I know you said 'nah' but the girl from my med class I was talking about chose class B. They're coming with your class, or at least sharing a camp ground," I pointed out. "If you change your mind."

"Oh...thanks," he replied, shrugging.

"So tell me again how you two managed to get extra lessons?"

"Stay here. Vlad, watch the kids," my father instructed.

"Jeez, they sure are working hard," I said, seated on a bench on the side of the training area.

"I know, I can barely do 10 push ups," Hanako agreed. Everyone was pushing their quirk as hard as it could go. Todoroki was changing the temperature of a pool of water, Tokoyami was away in the darkness of a cave, Bakugo was sticking his hands in boiling water, etc. They were all trying to physically improve their quirks.

"Quirks aren't just physical though, they've got to focus too," Ryou stated. I looked to Kaminari who was nearing the limit of what he could produce. He was kind of looking dumb, on the edge of fully short circuiting. Sero was swinging from tree to tree, trying to aim for the farthest tree he could. I looked to my hands, figuring I should probably consider boosting my healing power.

"But wait! We can help," Kirishima argued.

"No, stay here," my father ordered again. He looked towards me, his eyebrows dipping before leaving us with the 1-B teacher.

"You think they've got a pool around her somewhere?" Kaminari asked, scarfing down his food. I glanced to Ryou who just rolled his eyes.

"Don't you want to go to bed? You look exhausted," I pointed out. He just shrugged, smirking to himself slightly. I saw the girl from my med class pass. "Hey!" she glanced my direction and I waved her over. "You should sit here."

"Oh, thanks (y/n)," she said, smiling. I gestured to the seat next to Kaminari and he looked my direction. She sat down.

"This is Kiki," I said, gesturing to her. The Bakusquad said a brief hello and introduction. Kiki already knew them, mainly because of her interest in the hero course.

"Hey, I'm Kaminari," he greeted and she smiled at him.

"Your quirk is super cool," she said, gesturing to him. Bakugo glanced up, slightly offended she hadn't said it to him first.

"Oh thanks, what's yours?" he asked.

"Anesthesia," she said. "I'm also into medical equipment, like I'm pretty good at designing new stuff. You're probably good at electrical stuff."

"I guess," he shrugged.

"Do you build it?" Sero asked.

"Sometimes, but I get help from a support course girl, Hatsume," she said. Sero continued talking with her and Kaminari nodded once in a while, eventually turning back to me.

This was just like when I wasn't there for USJ. Except I WAS here.

"This is so boring, why are we here?" Hanako asked.