Silent Treatment | Chpt 28

Hiya

Enjoy~

(Y/n)'s POV

"Girl, I'm so sorry," Hana said. We had finally sat down in English. I had considered skipping, but that wouldn't do me any good. I couldn't avoid Kaminari forever, but I sure as hell could ignore him for as long as I pleased. One of the many traits I inherited from my father was the ability to shut down a conversation I didn't want to be having. As nice as Ms. Joke was, he frequently and successfully shut down her attempts. Now that he was with Mic, her whom schtick was kind of a joke now, fitting of her name.

"It's fine, I don't plan on speaking to him anyways, more so now that he insulted me Saturday," I scoffed.

"You sure you don't want us to like kick his ass or something? Maybe send him away?" Hana asked.

"I'd make that decision quick, he's coming over here right now," Ryou said. I just shook my head and turned to my paper as the seat beside me filled.

"(Y/n) can I talk to you please?" He asked. I felt my stomach flip uncomfortably, staring at my desk. "You're ignoring me?"

I didn't answer again. He had no right to talk to me after what he had said Saturday. Sure, I might've overreacted about the kiss, I would've appreciated an apology and some space. Perhaps I would've apologized too for freaking out so badly. But now that he had brought my mother and father into this, the line had been crossed.

"Fine, okay. Your friends can hear this too," he said, hoping the factor of embarrassment would compel me to at least face him. "You have to know I'm sorry, don't you (y/n)? Please talk to me..."

His voice was soft and in any other case I would've believed him and fell for his act, but the fact he had some opinion about my life floating around in his head made me sick to my stomach. He truly had no right saying anything about my relation to my parents. The fact he has an opinion about it at all as turning me off from forgiving him. Even if he didn't think bad about me or my parents, he still didn't have any right to say what he said.

"(Y/n), I shouldn't have said that about you. I just got frustrated because you were freaking out about the whole kiss thing," he explained. "I didn't know what was happening."

I remained silent.

"I mean, I don't even see what was so wrong about the situation. I admit I shouldn't have brought your baggage into this, but I still don't get why you were so mad at me in the first place. Can't you just talk to me and tell me?"

My baggage? My baggage?!

My state began to shift to a glare, my eyebrows furrowing and my fists clenching underneath the table. Hadn't I already explained why the kiss upset me? Maybe I hadn't explained it simply enough, but to claim he had zero clue as to what was happening here was a stretch. He couldn't pull the dumb card here.

"Class is about to start," Hana interrupted, signaling that he should leave. I could feel his glance shift from her back to me for a split second before he left entirely.

"He's such a jerk," Ryou muttered and Hana elbowed him. Though it didn't really help my situation, it was true.

They were all the same anyways.

~~~

"Would you please talk to me (y/n)?" Kaminari pestered, having found me during lunch.

I had insisted that Hanako and Ryou sit a table away for today so he wasn't bothering them. They had been reluctant to leave me to deal with him by myself, but it wasn't all that hard to just sit there and listen to him grovel. I had heard the works so far. I didn't mean it, I'm so sorry, I apologized can we please just talk. I wasn't too keen on talking about the first incident which is what he seemed to be focusing on.