My Beautiful Girl | Chpt 43

Hi beauties!

Enjoy~

(y/n)'s POV

"Here," Kaminari said, waving me to once I got outside the school. I was going out with Hanako and Mina, or so I had told my father. They were going to meet back up with us at 9 in front of the school so they could walk me in. I never really knew where my dad was going to be, he was pretty quiet and if he was suspicious of my behavior, he would have no issue lurking to figure out what I was doing. Lurking was what he did best.

"Hi," I said, smiling at him warmly. He pick up a skateboard from where he was resting it on his leg. He was trying to balance it so he could wave.

"Later losers," Mina called, grasping Hanako's hand and making a break towards the park. I watched them for a moment before turning to Kaminari, alone.

"So beautiful, we're sight seeing?" he asked, hiking up the skateboards under each arm. I smiled bashfully, nodding to him. We had agreed to go sightseeing and then skate later at night. At least for a while before curfew. He had promised to teach me some stuff.

"You want me to carry one?" I asked.

"Make my lady carry a board? No way!"

"But you can't hold my hand," I pointed out. He paused before handing over the smaller one. I carried it like he did, linking my hand with his. We started walking before I stopped, Kaminari tugging on my arm when he didn't stop quick enough. I let go of his hand momentarily to pull up my hood, accepting his hand again. "Just in case anyone sees us."

"Who?" He asked.

"Anyone from school, just anyone who could possibly relay the information to my dad," I said, starting up our walk again. "You guys did just get attacked in the forest and I look just like my dad. People will raise questions as to who exactly we are and why we're together."

"I guess you're right. This sucks though," he pout.

"I know," I said, squeezing his hand. "But I'd rather you not die at the hands on my father before we could do stuff together."

"What kind of stuff?" he asked suggestively and I checked into his side, our arms stretching when he stumbled slightly away from me. "Okay, okay, where to first?"

We ended up at this odd fountain. It was abnormally tall for a fountain of this size, definitely a work of abstract art if you could label one that way. Kaminari peered up at it, as did I. I squinted on account of the bright sun and the fact the water from the fountain was splashing downwards way too fast. Water droplets flicked themselves in our direction and I took a step back, Kaminari following my lead.

"This is lame, I'm not going to lie," Kaminari stated. "Hold up, there's this cool shop."

He started pulling me along and I held tightly to the skateboard. He led us to a shop of many floors, each consisting of different comics, figurines, plushies, things of that nature. We entered in the first floor, seeing many colorfully labeled things plastered all over the walls.

"I'll show you the best floor," he said, taking me up a couple flights. It almost had the look of a massive, complicated convenience store. Seemed kind of ironic. He stopped on the 3rd floor, gesturing to a large section of holographic things.

"Woah," I said, picking up a few items to look at them closer. I glanced to the opposite side of this floor, making my way over. I let go of Kaminari's hand, picking up a scantily designed woman. I held it up to Kaminari and he looked over, his face flushing with red. "Is this why it's your favorite floor?"

"No. If it was, I would've picked the 5th floor," he said.

"What's--"

"Don't ask. Definitely don't go here with a parent," he said, gesturing to me to follow further into the holographic section. My mouth shut tightly as I held back a laugh, imagining that he had probably gotten himself into trouble when he was younger. Not probably, most definitely. He held up a clear plastic, but holographic, jacket. "Try this on!"