Happy | Chapter 40

Hello There

Enjoy~

(y/n)'s POV

Hey, you're artsy. Can you come over?

I didn't know what Kaminari wanted me to do for him art wise, but his text compelled me just enough to make my way to his dorm. It was after his date with Kiki, so I was partly going to learn more about that. I wanted to know what was up. He said he was going to tell her Sero liked her, not continuing to date her in the process. I headed through their common room, slipping into the boys hallway. When I reached Kaminari's dorm, I raised my hand to knock. I was pulled back by my wrist, away from the door. I stumbled, being tugged along by Kaminari himself.

"Wh--What are you doing?" I asked, tripping as I tried to keep up with him. He pulled me towards the boys restroom and my eyes widened. "Wha--What's going on, I don't--"

He shoved me inside shutting the door and walking past me. I stayed rigid, not knowing what to do. I was most certainly not allowed in here.

"Okay so--chill," he said, interrupting himself. "I want you to dye my hair!"

"What?" He pulled out a box, handing it to me. It was black hair dye, unopened, something to do on your own. I glanced up, staring at him.

"I figure you can paint it on, help me out," he said, reaching for the box's top. I pulled it away, forcing him to stop and look at me.

"The hell are you doing? Why are you dying your hair?"

"I'm trying to make myself look less loud," he stated. "Maybe if I look more serious then Aizawa sensei will like me!"

"Wh--wait you want to dye your hair to make my dad like you?"

"Yeah and change my clothes," he said, reaching for the box. I tugged it away again. Odd how he was trying to change his hair now, seeing as I had never mentioned that was part of my dad's rule. No one else had mentioned it, had they?

"Kami, you have to return this."

"Why? Get another color?" he asked.

"You don't need to dye your hair. It's not...going to change anything," I said, hoarding the box. "You can dye your hair because you want to, not because you want my dumb dad to like you."

"I'm running out of ideas," he said, dejected. "And besides, I just keep getting in more and more trouble lately."

"So dying your hair is supposed to fix that?"

"I guess," he shrugged. He just sighed, hopping up on the sink.

"Your butt is going to get all wet," I pointed out.

"Why so concerned with my cute butt?"

"I didn't say cute."

"You were thinking it though."

"No, I wasn't," I scoffed. I set the dye aside, crossing my arms as I stood awkwardly. "Are we going to leave the boys bathroom...or..."

"Nah, I kinda like it in here," Kaminari said, glancing around. I made a face of disgust, shaking my head.

"You're such a weirdo," I replied. He just shrugged back at me and I took the chance to ask him about Kiki. "Uh hey, you went out with Kiki earlier, right?"

"Oh yeah, for lunch," he said.

"How was that?"

"She's cool, but she actually admitted she thought Sero was attractive when I brought it up. I mean, not even a little bit of fight or arguing. She was just like 'really?!'. It's because he's taller isn't it? I can wear tall shoes. It's not my fault the dude is lean and all agile or whatever. He's my bro, but he can't keep taking all the ladies, he's got to share. But I guess it's good she likes him. I just thought she might be more disappointed," Kaminari ranted.