Loud Blonde Connections | Chpt 36

Hey babes

Enjoy~

(y/n)'s POV

"Hey." I glanced up from where I was sat on my phone, seeing that the second person to wake was Jirou. I had slept briefly, but I had been away for an hour or so. With nothing to do, I just sat while everyone else was sprawled out around the lounge.

"Hi," I replied quietly, seeing her sit up. She got up, stepping over people to seat herself next to me.

"How come you're awake?" she asked. I shrugged, turning back to my phone.

"I know it's early, but I just couldn't sleep so," I responded.

"I get that," she added, looking over my shoulder at my phone. It was quiet for a while as I scrolled around randomly, just watching people paint or make crafts. It was really quite early. I felt Jirou's head slip onto my shoulder as she fell asleep again and I shut off my phone, considering sleep as well. I leaned my head back against the sofa, shutting my eyes. It was warmer now that I had someone sitting next to me.

Maybe I would try sleeping again.

The next thing I knew, a gentle hand ran down my hair, waking me up again. There was clattering and chatter in the adjacent kitchen and when I glanced around there was no one left sleeping in the lounge. I glanced up at my father who had finally returned home, assuming Mic and whoever had chosen to stay were in the kitchen.

"Would you like something to eat?" he asked, offering a hand to help me up. I took him by the arm, helping myself up and into his embrace. I was very glad he was home. He straightened up a bit, holding me in a gentle hug. "Are you alright princess?" I just nodded in his shirt, warranting a gentle hand down my hair in response. I finally let go, accompanied by my father to the kitchen.

It appeared that Shinsou, Ryou, and Kiki had chosen to go. Hanako was seated next to Mina, a seat open on Hana's other side. I assumed it was meant for me. Jirou was on Mina's other side, Sero and Kaminari following the curve of the table. I sat myself down between Hanako and Kaminari.

"Hey! Look who's finally up!" Mina greeted and I glanced towards Jirou. It seemed she was the only one who knew I had probably been the most conscious one all night. My father disappeared from the kitchen, leaving Mic with the cooking things.

"Morning," I said, sniffling slightly. I looked to Mic who seemed stressed and I excused myself almost immediately after I had sat down. Eyes followed me as I took the American style pancake batter.

"Thank you," Mic replied as I poured 4 circles on the griddle. I just shrugged with a soft yawn. Breakfast was made and I idly listened to conversation. Mina and Hanako were planning on a date, Jirou was working on a new song, things like that. It was simple and lighthearted. Most everyone in the room besides maybe Hanako were planning on seeing Bakugo or Kirishima after last night's events. Maybe for an explanation, maybe just to ensure the both of them were okay. it seemed Todoroki, Iida, Momo, Kirishima, and Deku had gone in secret to rescue their friend.

I...didn't know what I was going to do today.

It was just as everyone was leaving, I found myself in a small predicament.

"Really great pancakes," Mina said, waving to me with her phone in her palm. People shifted out the door and Kaminari stopped me with a nudge.

"You good?" he asked, people waiting for him outside the door.

"Yeah, tell me how Bakugo is later. We can talk," I said.

"Sure! Oh, and I think Kiki kind of likes me," he replied. My stomach sank, just nodding in response. "I think I might ask her out like you suggested."