Bass | Chpt 38

Sup.

Enjoy~

(Y/n)'s POV

It was raining again today, having taken yesterday afternoon off. All morning it had been pouring and I watched the speed and sound of it fluctuate as the day went on. I passed along the long hall outside the cafeteria, one wall completely made of windows. I could clearly hear and see the rain hitting against it as I walked. I was actually headed towards 1-A's dorm hall. I had taken the leap to ask Jirou if I could come over. I wanted to further figure out what was going on with her. I desperately hoped she liked Momo more than or rather instead of me. I liked Kaminari too much to be dating her right now. Though she was very nice.

I took my time, heading towards her door. At the end of the dorm hall stood another window. Upon entering Jirou's room I would learn you couldn't hear the rain as well. It was because her room was towards the center of the row of dorms. I knocked on it, curious to see what her room looked like. She was obviously into music, so I figured it would look rather...cool. Her door opened and with a pink face, Jirou greeted me.

"Hey," she said, stepping aside. I hadn't really planned anything to do, which was certainly my mistake. I entered, taking a scan around. It was kind of dark from the lack of outside light and the fair amount of black checkered around her room and on her ceiling. She had a black wall hanging on the right side, labeled with white lettering. Most of her room was just taken up by instruments of all sorts. Her desk was tucked between a shelf and her keyboard, the chair there to be used for both studying and playing. She had 2 guitars as well, amongst other things. She closed the laptop on her bed, seating herself. "So...what did you want to do?"

"I just figured we could hang out. You must do a lot of girly stuff with the rest of the girls in 1-A," I stated.

"Yeah, it's nice sometimes, but I mostly get along with Tokoyami the best," she said.

"What about Mina?"

"Yeah, she hangs around those dummies all day, so she gets hanging with guys. It's just that she tends to reserve that 'guy time' to the guys. Momo is all kinds of girly. Or well...more like lady stuff," she said.

"You have a cool room," I said, making my way further inside. "Matches your clothes."

"Yeah," she shrugged. She was wearing a plaid skirt, checked with black and red. Some obscure band I had never heard of was on the center of her black t-shirt, which she had tucked at the sides. There was something really cool about the way her shirt fell long at the front and tucked everywhere else. She had fishnets on, black boots strewn aside. The last thing that caught my eye were the thin chains attached to her skirt and the one around the waist like a belt. She had a distinct and well put together look. I wondered if she had put it on when I asked to see her, seeing as it was so nasty out. She certainly wasn't going anywhere. "You can sit down."

I sat myself on her bed, still looking around her room. I had briefly paused my observation to admire her outfit of choice. She seemed to wait until I was done, figuring I might say something else.

"Do you...want to make some music?" she asked.

"I don't know how to play anything," I said, looking to the instruments tucked throughout the room.

"I can teach you some stuff," she said, hopping up. She grabbed one of her guitars, bringing it over to me. She sat down with it in her lap.

"This is a bass," she explained.

"My dad can play that," I interrupted. She glanced up at me, intrigued.

"Aizawa sensei can...play the bass?"