Casual | Chpt 49

Hello

Enjoy~

(Y/n)'s POV

It had been a couple of weeks since I had seen my mother. She hadn't sent anything to my father or me directly, even though towards the end of our meeting she had been a little more insistent in helping me. Being a part of my life. That being said, she knew we were at UA and accessible to us. At least at a basic level. For a while now, I had been trying to decide if her lack of effort was something I should be mad at or in favor of. I didn't want her around, that was a fact, but her lack of effort was offensive at first. I had eventually come to the conclusion that I wanted her to keep her far, far distance.

"Hey, you good?" Kaminari asked, placing a hand on my leg.

"Yeah! I'm great," I replied. I looked down at my leg, seeing that it was healed up to the maximum that it could. There was a darker patch of my skin, almost kind of gray if I had to give it a color. I pressed my lips together thinly, letting out a gentle breath. Despite everything, I was actually doing really good. I felt better than my usual self. 

"Cool, Mina said that she and Hanako wanted to go to that skate park. So everyone is invited," Kaminari stated. He spotted a hair tie on my bedside table, picking it up and rolling it through his fingers.

"That sounds like fun. That was our first date wasn't it?" I asked. 

"Yeah, it was," he replied, slinking behind me. He started pulling up my hair for me, ready to secure it. He had been asking me how to braid so he could braid it for me. While I had quickly learned that one of Kaminari's love languages was touch, it had taken a second of peaceful dating to discover that another was acts of service. He always wanted to be a part of something that might benefit me. The times I ever did my make up he wanted to choose some colors or what product. He consistently liked to do little things for me as well. He had such a big heart and a lot of love to give that I would not be surprised if his love language was just everything.

I felt him secure my hair, smoothing down the top and I turned to look at him. He pulled out pieces at the front, placing them delicately to frame my face. I peered up at him with an admiring smile. He looked concentrated, sat on his knees on my bed. I was leaning to the side on my hand, legs laid out to the side. I tilted my head, breaking my focus so that he actually made eye contact with me. I watched his face get slightly pinker in hue, concentrating in his cheeks. I placed a hand at the side of his neck, pinning his hair down and pulling his face towards mine. He leaned over with me, catching his lips with mine. I shut my eyes, kissing him as I felt his hand on the dip in my waist. I quickly shifted off my hand, grasping the other side of his face. I fell backwards in consequence, Denki effectively bent over me from my side. It was kind of weird to kiss sideways like that, like I was Snow White or Sleeping beauty. I half expected Denki to slip his tongue in my mouth, but before that could happen there was a knock at my door. I jumped slightly, knocking my head into Kaminari's lightly. I winced, laughing ever so slightly. I helped myself up, wiping at my mouth and Kaminari shook out his head.

"Yeah?" I called.

"You're going out today aren't you?" my father asked, entering.

"Yeah but with a nice big group, we'll be totally safe," I replied.

"Good, just wanted to make sure so soon after the attack. Not that you can't defend yourselves," my father stated, covering his tracks. 

"Thanks Aizawa sensei," Kaminari replied, smiling ever so slightly.

"I told you, you can drop the sensei in my house Kaminari," dad stated and I nudged Kaminari. "Not teaching you anything now."

"Right! Thanks Aizawa," Denki repeated. My father nodded his head, shutting my door. "I think he actually is starting to really like m--"