Mistake | Chpt 45

Hey babes, fun cliffhanger we just had

Enjoy~

(y/n)'s POV

"Alright, now we really should go," Denki said.

"Awe, but we just got here."

I felt my stomach drop, neither mine nor Denki's lips moving.

I stared ahead at Kaminari, my stomach still in knots. I wasn't prepared to look into the alleyway at our side, obvious figures in our peripherals. His eyes kept steady with mine, almost reassuringly speaking to me without actual words. Denki slipped away from me, taking the first look. I felt him quickly grip my wrist and shove me behind him, causing me to peer around. My eyes caught on the familiar man I had fought off in the woods weeks earlier. Or well...the clone of him I had fought off.

"Sorry, did we ruin the party?" Shigaraki asked, walking forwards. He was most familiar to me, having heard about him after USJ. He had been the one who had wrecked my father's elbow and sicked one of those beasts on him. He almost killed my dad. I could hear Denki's breathing in between the silences, his arm in front of me protectively.

"What do you want?" he asked, his fingers curling around my arm. My body shuddered and I looked back to the figure I had taken down. The name Dabi was swirling around in my brain now looking at him again. He eyed me, almost predatorily, and I shrunk back again.

"Just hand her over and you can go," Shigaraki stated.

"Wh--why me?" I blurted.

"You're an Aizawa."

That was good enough a reason to warrant their attack. It made some sense.

"Over my dead body!" Kaminari retaliated.

"That can be arranged," Dabi said calmly. "There's no way you two will get out of here."

"It was kind of obvious, you going out together," Shigaraki mused, taking steps forward. Denki stepped back and onto my feet, the both of us stumbling back. "Did you seriously forget what school you go to? Who you're related to?"

"I don't have my dad's quirk!" I said. "I can't do anything for you!"

"It's good attention," Dabi stated simply. "Maybe we can get Eraserhead to come after you. It seems like you're his weakness."

"B--" Dabi stood up from the wall, joining Shigaraki's stride towards us. I gripped at Kaminari's hopelessly, nearing the empty street outside the club. Dabi quickly interrupted us as he continued.

"That or we'll just keep you, make you heal us. That's a pretty strong ally isn't it?" he asked. "Either way, we'd be getting something we want."

"Don't come any closer or I'm electrocuting you both!" Kaminari called.

"What and electrocute your little girlfriend there?" Shigaraki asked, tugging down the dry skin at his neck with his nails. My breath was quick, obviously displaying how my nerves were going haywire.

"That, or you'll just end up dumb. Wouldn't want to leave her to fend for herself would you?" Dabi added. I looked to the tense shoulder and neck muscles of my boyfriend beside me. If Kaminari and I had trained together at some instance, I would know how to handle the situation. If my father were here, we could easily work through this together.

My father.

Not time to worry about that.

I glanced towards Shigaraki. So long as he couldn't touch us, it would be fine. Dabi was the one with fire, I had already experienced that. Then again he was the clone, so maybe I could anticipate his movements. If he chose the same ones as the camp, I could probably shove him into Shigaraki. Enough time for us to run away.