Spacey | Chpt 46

hiya babes

Enjoy~

(y/n)'s POV

"I'm a horrible dad, I'm serious Hizashi."

Good morning to me.

I sat up slightly, my neck aching from how it was craned while I was sleeping on the couch. My fathers had gone to stand around in the kitchen and bitch, but really all I wanted was to forget about everything that had happened last night. I was feeling better, at least mentally, but I was still highly embarrassed. I know it wasn't very flattering of me to have quite the mental breakdown. I knew my father did not view me as a mistake, that wasn't just something I knew. It was always a feeling, ever since I could remember. He was always adamant about taking the best care of me, it only made sense he would get caught up in such a messy situation like this. He didn't want me to end up with someone like my mom because of who my mom was, not that I was forced upon him. His judgment had been clouded, assuming the worst from Kaminari.

Now Kaminari was being summoned by my father himself. I didn't know if I really wanted to talk to Kaminari, the idea of him hurt last night was unpleasant. I pushed myself up, eavesdropping. I clasped a hand over my mouth to keep from making noise. My leg hurt so badly it was hard to believe I had a healing quirk. It felt like I had just broken it, the numbness fully wearing off from last night.

Fuck that hurt.

"I think you need to relax," Mic said. "Why don't you go get Kaminari and I'll help (y/n) with breakfast."

"You sure?"

"Yes, you promised you'd go get him," Mic said.

"Right," my father stated. He was more of a wreck than I was. It actually made me feel a little easier, even if that was bad to say. I knew he felt really bad. He picked up his scarf, entering the lounge. He saw me sitting up, fully awake now. "Good morning princess."

"Morning."

"Need anything? Food? Medicine? A sweater? Something good to read? Any other friends?"

"Uhm, no I'm okay. I'll just have Mic get me some painkillers," I stated. My father opened up his mouth to probably say something dramatic, but stopped when Mic gave him a look. He just leaned down, pressing a kiss to my head while holding the opposite side of it with his hand.

"I love you," he said, squatting down to look at me. I looked back at him, my eyebrows dipping.

"I love you too," I replied. He headed out and I looked up at Mic who just shook his head.

"Painkillers you said?"

"Please."

"I'll be back," he stated, heading into the kitchen. I flopped back, not really all that strong enough to seat myself up fully. I let out a tired sigh, knowing my late night last night and the fact all my quirk energy was focused on my leg were both draining all my energy. Mic returned shortly with a plate of breakfast, water, and a pill. "The hospital gave me a couple of these higher strength ones. Said you might be a little out of it."

"Should I take these before Kaminari comes over?"

"Probably not," Mic said. I peered down at my leg, feeling it throb within the bandages.

"A risk I'll take," I said, swallowing the medicine. Mic helped me up, situating me with pillows. I groaned, my leg shifting with me. He sat with me as I ate, watching after me for a while.

"So just what exactly happened with the leg?" he asked.

"In more detail, he disintegrated it down a far amount along my shin bone. Thankfully, it was a little bit off from my actual bone. In that spot, I think he might've actually done some damage. It was just a lot of skin. I can tell it's taking a while to heal," I said, letting out a strained breath as I swallowed.