A Bad Day | Chpt 27

Hey

Enjoy~

(y/n)'s POV

"Hey princess," my father greeted, seating himself beside me on the couch. I had Doraemon on the television, idly watching it underneath the soft knit blanket we kept down here. "Are you feeling better?"

"Yup," I replied, tugging the legs of my pajama pants in towards my chest.

"Did you want lunch?" he asked. I shook my head no. "Why don't you invite your friends over for lunch?"

"No, I'm not hungry," I replied, again refusing the opportunity.

"Okay, you let me know when you're hungry," he said. I nodded in response and he helped himself up, heading to the kitchen. I continued watching my show, considering mentioning this to Hana and Ryou. I heard voices from the kitchen go back and forth before Mic came out with a pitying smile.

"Doraemon? Haven't seen this one in a while," he commented.

"Mmhmm."

"You want me to go out and get you lunch from your favorite place?" Mic asked.

"If I eat lunch will you two stop it?" I asked.

"Stop what honey?" I gave Mic a look and he nodded, signifying they would stop treating me like I was dying. "Hey Sho?"

"Yeah?" my father asked.

"(y/n) would like to eat from her favorite restaurant."

"Miso soup and katsu sandwiches?" my father asked and I nodded. I stared at the TV, scooting up to lean against Mic's arm. "I'll get it."

"You sure?" Mic asked.

"Yeah, I'm sure you can handle being alone. Don't make a mess you two," My father warned.

"No promises," I said, watching Doraemon encounter his first obstacle of the episode. My father pressed a kiss to my head and then to Mic's before heading out to get lunch. It was silent once the door shut, Mic now joining me in watching the episode of Doraemon.

"I remember you watched this all the time as a kid."

"Who didn't?"

"Fair point," Mic said, seating himself back. "You want to tell me what happened? I'm kind of in the dark here. I of course won't tell your dad what he doesn't need to know. I don't need him killing any students."

I hummed awkwardly, holding my stomach. I really didn't want to get too into it, the feeling making me sick to my stomach. Kaminari hadn't tried to contact me in any way so far, not by text or call or coming over here. He probably thought I was pretty mad, not having seen me cry. It seemed all I did was come home and cry to my parents about something I could control. Something that they already prepared me for.

"You don't have to, it's just that you haven't spoken to your friends and I know your father can be kind of tunnel-minded," Mic said.

"Yeah..." I said, glancing at my lap. I lowered the volume of the TV. "Well dad doesn't really know, but Kaminari flirts with me all the time. I don't think much of it, he's alright you know? I guess...I started to kind of have a tiny little crush on him or whatever. I wasn't planning on doing anything about it because dad, but we were studying yesterday and he kept talking about kissing casually, some dumb shit."

"Boys."

"Right, I mean the audacity of men is...ugh," I scoffed. "He just...went to kiss me and I let him. I know dad would be so disappointed if he knew."