GIVEAWAY - COMMENT TO WIN (Closed)

Hi sorry for the fake out.

I've got some n e w s!

I've decided that since I reached 2k followers on my Wattpad, that I would be doing a giveaway!! Thank you so much for the milestone.

There are 3 winners.

Those winners will receive a shoutout on my Instagram as well as on here, and instead of actual objects like most giveaways are, I'll be writing a request of your choosing. (BE AWARE THAT I MAY REFUSE SOME REQUESTS ON ACCOUNT OF ME NOT KNOWING WHO THE CHARACTER IS)

It can be appropriate ships, x readers, x your OC, any of my OCs (Ik some of you like Hanako) whatever you like.

You can also choose to have the work published here for everyone to read, it of course is still your request so you do not have to!

All you have to do is comment on this chapter so I can see it, and I will DM you as one of the 3 winners. Comments should be in by Thursday, the 24th of September. Winners will be notified that evening.

Please note that the requests may take a moment to be delivered to you, I have to write them of course.

ALSO.

I was thinking about having a contest at some point. I was considering having you send in original fanfiction about my OC Joue. I would pick some that I liked and those people can have requests fulfilled as well.

I am mentioning it now so that you might have some time to write about Joue if you're interested in entering. You have full use of her character, however I ask that you do not post it here without credit!!

Free range it can just be a fun scenario, short AU, etc involving Joue. My Instagram is Calybear7 if you have any questions about her or anything else!! Dms are open.

COMMENT TO WIN MY REQUEST GIVEAWAY!! GOOD LUCK!!

~Caly