The Aizawa Household | Chpt 21

Hiya

Enjoy~

(Y/n)'s POV

"Dad? Mic?" I called, I paused smelling something burnt. "Oh my god."

"Is something burning?" Kaminari asked.

"Sorry princess, Mic accidentally burnt some popcorn—" my father stopped mid lounge to see Kaminari sort of stood behind me on the short bit of tile before the stairs.

"Kaminari and I have to work on an Art History project, do you know where my paint stuff is?" I asked.

"Hall closet," he replied. I passed by him, pecking him on the cheek as a hello. He was staring daggers at Kaminari, which I had warned Kami about. I opened up the closet not too far away, glancing up to the shelf.

"Kaminari."

"Hello sensei," Kaminari replied, awkwardly.

"Is someone here? Kaminari!" Mic entered the living room and I tugged the paint and my paintbrushes down from the shelf. I didn't have a wood block to paint on, which would be the issue.

"Hey is there a wooden block I can paint on?" I asked.

"Wooden—OH!" Mic disappeared into the kitchen before returning with an old wooden cutting board. "We'be got new ones, you can use this."

"Thanks," I replied. "We'll be in my room, doing our project."

"Not so fast," my father stated. I stopped, glancing at Kaminari before turning around to face my dad.

"Yeah?"

"Kaminari if you ever do anything to my daughter under my roof, I'll personally see to your expulsion."

"Ah so outside is free range," Kaminari joked and I shot him a glare.

"Shut up," I hissed. I was surprised my father's hair wasn't up already, his scarf at the ready to strangle Kaminari to death. "That was a joke."

"Yes of course! I like jokes," Kaminari added.

"I don't," dad responded.

"Dad." He stopped, letting out a breath. He gestured to go up the stairs and I nodded my head towards Kaminari, who didn't particularly know how to handle the situation.

"Should I make popcorn for them?" Mic asked as we started up the stairs.

"Mic, no. No more popcorn." I headed up the stairs with Kaminari at my heels, embarrassed for how that went. I opened up my door, ushering him in before shutting the door behind us. I dropped my stuff on the bed and hit his arm for saying such a dumb thing.

"What is wrong with you?!"

"What?"

"I warned you about that and you cracked jokes. He's your teacher! Don't you know better??" I asked. He frowned rubbing his arm. "You cannot flirt with me in front of my dad."

"So when he's not around?" He asked, raising an eyebrow at me. He placed an elbow on my shoulder. I stared at him before punching him square in the chest.

"I'm serious Kaminari."

"Alright, alright. You know I'm just messing around with you. He wouldn't actually expel me," he said.

"Yes, he would."

"I doubt that (y/n)."

"He most certainly would. Last year he expelled his entire class. I'd rather not be the reason for your expulsion or for him strangling your to death," I said.