The Party | Chpt 7

Heyo

Enjoy~

Enjoy~

(y/n)'s POV

"(y/n)!" I heard my dad call for me that Friday afternoon and I rushed down the stairs to see who it was. Hanako was stood in the doorway when I peeked over my dad's head as I slowed halfway down the stairs. I smiled slightly, waving.

"Thanks dad, this is Hanako," I said.

"Yes sir! Nice to meet you," she said, smiling at him and he stepped aside to let her in. She was here to help me pick out a nice outfit for the party in about an hour. She was already dressed up in a thin strapped tank top. It was laced down the front like a corset or maybe shoelaces and she had black jeans on the bottom.

"Do you want snacks?"

"Are you making them?" I asked and he gave me a soft glare.

"No."

"Then yes please!" I replied and he let out a sigh before heading towards the kitchen. When I looked back at Hanako she was staring at me with a firm smile. "What?"

"You seem happy," she said, stepping up the stairs with me.

"Oh, I guess I kind of am. I'm thinking this party will be kind of fun," I replied. She smiled and nodded, letting me lead her to my room. "I'm going to warn you, I don't have much color. It's mostly gray and black."

"That's fine!" she replied. "I like your room."

"Thanks, its pretty boring though," I replied. "You look awesome as always."

"As always?"

"Yeah, you always look nice. And I see you have all your piercings." She had them along the points of her ears and the one in her brow. I noticed a small one at the side of her nose and she smiled, brushing back her hair.

"Thank you. Okay let's see your closet," she said. I opened the door to my wardrobe and her eyes widened. "Wow okay you weren't kidding."

"I used to have more colors when I was younger," I said, tugging at my neck. She let out a hum of interest, pulling out a gray dress.