Jealous | Chpt 20

Hello!

Enjoy~

(Y/n)'s POV

"(Y/n)!" I glanced around to where Momo was approaching me with Jirou by her side. I sighed slightly, considering how hard I had crashed yesterday when Jirou showed up.

"Oh, hello."

"You're not participating in the Sports Festival so you can be on the ready for medical help, right?" Momo asked. I nodded and she began digging around in her bag. "Would you want to be a cheerleader?"

"Me?"

"Yeah! Kaminari suggested it, said you might be interested!" She said, holding out an orange uniform. I deadpanned, knowing exactly why he had convinced Momo to make these uniforms.

"Kaminari? Don't you think that's a little suspicious?"

"No? It's school spirit! I've got one for your friend Hanako, is it? Kaminari mentioned her too," she said, draping a second one over my arm.

"Uh, Okay."

"The more the better! I think I might ask some 1-B girls to do it too."

"If Kaminari is so into the idea, why don't you ask him to wear one of these?" I said and Jirou snorted. I just frowned in her direction.

"I might! That would be funny to see. Hopefully I'll see you there," she said, smiling at me. She gestured for Jirou to follow her. Hanako came bounding up to me in the hallway and I held out the uniform to her.

"What the fuck?"

"Kaminari tricking the girls into wearing cheerleader uniforms," I said.

"Oh gross," she said, holding up the shirt. "Wait is Mina going to be there?"

"Yeah?"

"Oh hell yeah, we're wearing them."

"I figured as much," I sighed, shoving it in my bag. "You know my dad is going to flip shit."

"Well technically I've never seen him flip," she pointed out. "But I can imagine it, wrapping you up in the scarf so lover boy can't look at you."

"Oh shut up," I scoffed, zipping up my bag. "Besides, Kaminari would be looking at Jirou, not me."

"Are you kidding me? He's literally kissing your ass at this point just to get a date out of you. I know this," she said, looking over to where Jirou followed Momo.

"Yesterday he straight up ditched me when we were in the library doing work to walk back to the dorms with Jirou. He gave her a pick up line and not me."

"I sense jealousy."

"Jealousy would require me really liking him, which I don't and cannot. I'm just stating that he doesn't like me and he's a flaky bitch," I pointed out and Hanako raised her brows, chuckling slightly.

"I don't think you'll hold that opinion for long," she said, nodding her head for me to follow. We headed towards class where Ryou was sat reading. "Ew you read?"

"Yeah, so?"

"G r o s s."

"What's wrong with reading?" I asked.

"Oh dear All Might not you too!" She said, pretending to faint so she fell into my arms.

"Oh my— come on."

"Well it's not my fault I'm not illiterate," Ryou shot and her head snapped up, still hanging in my grip.

"How dare you! I'll have you killed for that," she said, helping herself up with a groan from me. I sat down in my seat, ready for English to which I didn't have to speak to Kaminari. It was Art History, however, that required me to choose a partner for a project.