Family | Chpt 47

Hi seggsy people

Enjoy~

(Y/n)'s POV

I awoke from my second or third nap of the day to Kaminari watching TV in my living room. He had his arm around me, letting me sleep against him. I suppose I had asked my father to put on Ponyo and then promptly fell asleep. I couldn't remember watching very much of it. I picked up my head, causing Kaminari to glance down at me.

"Oh hey, you're awake now," he said, brushing back my hair so I could see him. I looked at him, still dazed from waking up.

"Wha?"

"You...don't remember me being here earlier, do you?" He asked, helping me sit up.

"I remember, you were here and you said something about wanting to break up."

"What?! No no no, I said I DONT want to break up. Very important distinction," he replied, shutting off the TV.

"Oh..."

"We almost died together, I don't want to lose you like that," he said, his eyebrows furrowing.

"Of course," I said, placing a hand on his face. "You said you knew I wouldn't judge you."

"Right," he stated, taking my hand. His eyes moved quickly and shortly around my face, kind of sadly toned.

"You okay?" I asked.

"Yeah, yeah, I'm fine," he replied. "Just glad you're okay."

"I'm glad you're okay too."

It was quiet for a moment before I spoke up.

"We're you eating a pineapple when we talked?" I asked, getting a memory of the fruit coming up.

"You said if I was a fruit I would be a pineapple," he stated. I peered back at him.

"A fineapple."

"Excuse me?" He asked.

"I think...I really messed up a pickup line," I stand, taking my hand from his to cover my eyes.

"Are you serious?!"

"...yeah."

"The perfect partner everyone," Kaminari said. I hit his arm and he whined. "I can't believe you of all people were trying to pick me up."

"While I was on drugs."

"You used a pickup line on me."

"Drugs."

"You really must want some."

"Get out of my house," I scoffed and he just grinned at me.

"Hey, what did you and your dad talk about last night?"

"Well...he was mostly pissed I broke his whole 'no loud blondes' rule. He forbid me to see you, told me I was making too many mistakes. I got so worked up that I thought I was a mistake. A regret. Since my mom was blonde and dumped me on my dad when he was...what, 19?"

"Oh man..."

"I just flipped saying stuff about how 'if he didn't love me then he should've just...gotten rid of me," I said. "Obviously, that's not true. He came and talked with me, apologized for ever making me feel that way. He's going to struggle with it for a second, but he's learning to just let things go."

"I'm glad you're okay," Kaminari said.

"Wait. Where is he?"

"He and Mic went to pick up dinner."