Mirai | Chpt 48

I will be ending this book at chapter 50!! We're really close and I hope you've enjoyed it so far. I've got a Bakugo book on my page if that is something that interests you.

After I finish this book and my bakugo one, I'll be taking a very needed break to recapture my passion for writing. I have been writing basically nonstop for 4 and a half years now and my spark is dwindling. I used to post everyday back when I first started, no joke. During my 'absence' I'll be active on my Instagram calybear7 doing more lives and I'll be posting in the "Raindrop Side Stories". I have an OC I based off myself that interacts mainly with Aizawa, you don't really have to read Raindrop first to understand some of the OC x Aizawa things, especially the new things to come of their relationship.

So I'll be posting sometimes there and I'll be active on Instagram! Come hang with me sometime.

I hope you enjoyed this book and the next 2 chapters to finish it off!

Enjoy~

Kaminari's POV

"So, wait, let me get this straight," Mina said, holding up a hand as if I were speaking and she was trying to interrupt. I was already silent.

"Yeah?"

"You for one thing, convinced (y/n) to sneak out at night. You successfully snuck out. Got attacked by villains. Had to have Mic...her dad...pick you two up from the hospital with injuries. And then neither of you got in trouble. And Aizawa sensei all of a sudden approves of letting her daughter date they guy who got her to sneak out?? To a club?!" Mina asked, in disbelief of what I had narrated to the group. I had told everyone after Sero asked where she was. (y/n) was allowed to stay home one more day while her leg was still healing. It looked better now that Hanako had her way with it, making sure it was clean and healthy in the revival process. Then again, (y/n) was still missing a big patch of skin on her leg. Recovery Girl had said she would have a large scar type patch on her leg for what seemed like the rest of her life. It was presumed to look like Aizawa sensei's elbow, seeing as they had suffered similar injuries. I opened my mouth to confirm what she had re-described.

"You went to a club?" Aizawa sensei interrupted, having entered the classroom where we were chatting. I stared at him with wide eyes.

"...No."

"Off the record detention, you're cleaning the boards in all the classrooms," he stated.

"Yes sensei," I sighed. That did seem fair after everything. I couldn't complain. Aizawa sensei looked around the group, each member looking away as casually as they could.

"I'll see you for dinner Kaminari. Class is starting soon. Carry on," Aizawa sensei stated, making his way towards the front of the room. I smirked slightly.

"I'll be waiting for the day he takes your head clean off your shoulders," Bakugo scoffed.

"Eh, I can kind of tell Aizawa sensei really likes Kaminari," Kirishima said to Bakugo.

"So? That doesn't mean he won't kill dunce face. I'd still fuck you up," Bakugo scoffed.

"You really like me?! Bro that's so nice!" Kirishima said, placing a hand on his shoulder. Bakugo shrugged him off and I could see his face was red, having said something he hadn't intended.

"I still can't believe you," Mina said. "Seems so unlike (y/n)."

"I guess, but maybe I just bring it out in her." I glanced at Sero who just smiled at me. Mina left to her own seat and I nudged Sero. "You okay man?"

"Yeah, I'm good. Why? Something up?"

"No, it's just the whole you dating (y/n) thing before me," I pointed out.