Sleepover | Chpt 24

Hello

Enjoy~

(Y/n)'s POV

"(Y/n)!" I glanced up, hearing my father's voice call me from downstairs. I hopped out of bed, already in my pajamas for the night. As I reached for the door, I misjudged the short length of my nails. They were longer than before and hit the doorknob oddly. I headed downstairs, tucking my phone in my left hand.

"Yeah what's up?" I asked, glancing up at the bottom step. He was stood at the door with it propped open beside him. He stepped aside and widened the door. Kaminari, Sero, Mina, Kirishima, Jirou, and Bakugo were all stood at the door. I felt my face flush slightly, the print on my pajama pants seemed rather childish now.

"I've been notified that they would like you to join their sleepover," my father said.

"Oh, really?"

"Yeah!" Mina called. I had seen her just earlier today when we had gotten our nails done. I glanced at my father who furrowed his eyebrows and studied the group. He looked back at me before nodding, causing me to smile.

"Yeah, alright. I'll go get some stuff," I said, heading back up the stairs. I grabbed a few things that I might need including the bright yellow sleeping bag my father had gotten me. I headed back downstairs, the group waiting in the hall. My father kissed me on the head before letting me go. I joined the group to walk down the hall.

"I don't see why I had to come, I don't care about her," Bakugo scoffed.

"Bakugo, be nice!" Kirishima scolded and Bakugo sneered at him.

"Nah that's alright," I said, "I can get dirt on him later."

"You bitch! Don't you—" he began rambling on while Kirishima held him back with an arm. Mina slung an arm over my shoulders.

"Nice one," she said, walking with me. "Okay but guess what?"

"What?"

"Well I scored a date with Hanako, that was expected, but—" she glanced around the rest of the group messing around. She leaned in towards me. "We made out earlier." I slapped a hand over my mouth, containing my smile.

"Oh my—she must be pretty star struck right now, she didn't text me," I replied.

"I have that effect on people," Mina bragged and I smirked slightly.

"Hey (y/n)? Can you treat Kaminari's dumbass disease?" Sero asked.

"Can you treat his bitch syndrome?" Kaminari retorted. Sero, much taller than Kaminari, slipped his arm around Kaminari's neck, ruffling his hair. "BITCH."

"Shh, oh my god you're going to get us in trouble," Jirou said, laughing. I smiled slightly as Kaminari used Jirou as a blocker between him and Sero. I glanced at Mina who was wearing a pitying expression. I just glanced ahead. Maybe they were right, maybe I should just get to know Shoji. Or perhaps Sero. Kirishima and Bakugo had their pairing, Kaminari and Jirou, Mina and Hanako. At least I could become better friends with Sero. Everyone inhabited the common room attached to their dorm. I sat down on the couch, Kaminari flipping down beside me.

"Hey! I haven't seen you all day."

"That is true."

"Give me your hand."

"Wh—why?" I asked, curling my hands in fists. Everyone else was looking at movies to put on the TV. He took one of my reluctant hands, fanning out my fingers. My face went red as he examined my fingers.

"Yellow! Nice. I love that color, obviously," he stated, pointing at my nails. He dropped my hand I took it back into my lap.

"Oh, thanks. Momo picked it," I said, which was partly true. It was her suggestion. He smiled at me and I paused. "Uh, hey, what's your favorite color?"