Sport's Festival | Chpt 22

I've got a wattpad tik tok with Joue POVs and other stuff! It's in my linktree in my bio. I posted on Wednesday and there's a few videos up!

Follow me? 👉👈

Here's the first real tik tok: https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMJPY6h5L/

Enjoy~

(Y/n)'s POV

"You're kidding. These are worse than I thought," I said, glancing at myself in the mirror. Hanako had her foot propped up on the sink, examining her figure from behind. I tugged down the shirt of the uniform, grimacing.

"I look fine as fuck."

"Hana."

"Okay, Sorry. You look fine too though," she said, placing her foot back on the ground. I just hymen's uncomfortably. We were in the locker room, the cheerleading outfits Momo had supplied us on our bodies.

"I am not going out there. I'm just going to RG's office."

"Awe! You look so good (y/n)!" I glanced up to Momo and the other 5 class 1-A girls entering the locker room. "I'm glad you want to participate, no one else was really interested."

I wonder why.

"Hah, no problem," I replied, hugging around my stomach. They all spread out towards a locker, changing, and I looked back to Hanako. She was posing in front of the mirror again and I placed hands over my face. "I cannot do this, this is so embarrassing."

"Who cares? It's just for fun."

"What is fun about this? On TV?! My dad is going to kill me. Kill me dead."

"Oh relax, it's a little midriff. Sometimes it's good to hoe it up a little bit," she said and I grimaced. "Stay here, I have to pee."

"Thanks for the information?" I asked she headed towards a stall. I let out a breath, glancing at myself in the mirror.

"Hey, do you want me to do your hair? So it's out of your face," Momo asked, appearing in the mirror beside me. "I've got pretty thick hair too."

"Oh, uh, okay," I replied. She stepped behind me, tugging it back. She brought it up in a nice high pony tail like she wore. My bangs fell out on either side of my forehead, her fingers brushing through my hair.

"You've got gorgeous hair. Thanks Aizawa sensei," she joked. I had never had someone act so kindly to me like this before, it was almost like she was taking care of me with how methodically she was putting my hair up.

"Thank you." I was fairly sure Momo was probably my favorite out of the class 1-A girls besides Mina. They were both really nice, though Mina and Hana were very similar to me. Momo was quite different which I liked. I was still wary of their class after meeting them all. The embarrassment I felt was still prominent, but Momo had ensured I was alright and offered me a cookie.

"There! It's cute," she said, fluffing up the ponytail.

"Hey, so my dad knows Midnight obviously, and she takes me out places sometimes. She's taking me and some friends to get our nails done tomorrow, would you want to come?"

"Really? I'd love to!"

"Cool, anyone else can come as well," I added.

"Nails?" Mina asked, peeking around a locker.

"Yeah, I don't know if I mentioned it to you. You're obviously invited," I said. Hanako appeared from a stall, washing her hands.

"I'd love to come, but I can't afford to right now," Uraraka added, fully dressed now.