W O M A N I Z E R

mature scene

mature scene

I felt a hand trail down the side of my cheek, my eyes slowly fluttered open. Donovan's eyes focused on the bandages across my cheeks, I sat up with the sheets tightly wrapped around me.

"What are you doing here?" I said.

"Checking to see how much damage my brother caused." He stands up and grabs his coat from the chair, he turns to look at me.

"There's no damage." I said angrily, I got up with the sheets still around me. It pissed me off that he was trying to say that Nathaniel some how hurt me, he acts like Nathaniel fucking raped me or something.

He grabbed my arm pulling me towards the closet mirror, he pulled the sheet down a little off my shoulder showing off the bite marks. My eyes dilated on the mark, I didn't realize that.

"Tha-that's nothing." I said still defending Nathaniel.

"For crying out loud." Donavon laughs sarcastically, he pulls the sheet up my leg showing me the bruises, they were big and green.

I softly touched my bruises, my eyes widened when the pain erupted when I touched it. I shook my head side to side while licking my dry lips.

"This is only the beginning, he'll start marking you as his brand." Donovan whispers.

"Shut the fuck up." I yanked out of his grip, my chest was heaving up and down.

"Look you might think that he ca-"

"Get the fuck out!" I shouted.

He lifted his hands up before leaving, once the door shut I swiped my hand across the drawer knocking everything down. I screamed while falling down to the floor, I dropped the sheets looking down at my body. I had bruises all over my body covering me head to toe, he hurt me and I didn't stop him.

I wanted it but why

The door opened, Jennifer walked in. I glared at her, she watched me carefully before grabbing the sheets and rewrapping them around me.

"Get your shit together, we have a club appearance today." Jennifer says.

"Leave me alone." I sniffed.

Jennifer huffed before bending down to my level, she grabbed my chin.

"Put on your big girl panties like last night and go get dress." Jennifer says looking me directly in the eyes.

I thought about our fight, I was the abandon daughter and she was the teen mom but my dad never abandoned me.

"You're a mom?" I asked.

She glanced away while nodding her head, she stands up and walks over to my closet.

If that was true, does that mean my dad isn't really my dad?