S T A R V A T I O N

I've been trapped in my room for the past two days, wasn't enforced but I chose to stay locked in my room

      I've been trapped in my room for the past two days, wasn't enforced but I chose to stay locked in my room. I was starting to blame myself for everything, and I just really wanted my mom and dad right now. I sat on my bed with my knees pressed against my chest, every time I closed my eyes I saw him pulling the trigger but instead of it being on anyone else, he pulls it on me.

I'm not mentally, or physically strong for someone like him and I'll never be.

There was a knock on my door, Nathaniel walked in with his everyday gray suit and in his hand he was carrying a plate of food.

"You need to eat." He says, my eyes didn't dare to give him the time of day.

I stared down at my fingers trying to ignore those feelings I have for him, I wanted nothing more then to seek comfort from him but that wasn't an opinion right now.

"Eat." He steps closer, pushing the food towards me.

I scooted far away from him as possible, I wasn't caving in, not this time.

"This is ridiculous, you're acting like a child." He shouts.

I still didn't respond, maybe it was trauma or pure fear of what he's capable of. It scared me, seeing him shut his emotions off so easily, it reminded me that he could easily do the same to me. The sound of breaking glass caused me to jump, I focused my eyes on the plate of food that was once sitting on top of his hand, and now was shattered to pieces on the ground.

He stomps closer to me grabbing my wrist and yanking me closer to his chest, his face was unrecognizable.

"I've tried to be nice, I've tried to talk to you but everything I do you shut me out." He says, angrily. His words were laced with venom, it scared me.

I tried wiggling out of his grasp but he held on tightly.

"Maybe I'll just fuck the answer out of you." He growls, my eyes widened as I shook my head like madman.

"Stop it, don't do this to me." I screamed.

He didn't respond but instead attacked my neck in kisses, the kisses we shared before were nothing like these, these kisses were filled with anger and disgusting power. He roughly slammed me back on the bed with a hard thump, he laid on top of me filling my neck and chest with more of his ugly kisses.

He was being rough, he pulled me back by my hair causing me to cry even harder. He didn't try to pull my pants off, he strictly stayed with kissing my neck and chest. His muscular hand lifted my chin up, digging his fingers inside my skin while bitting down on my neck with force.

This isn't the right way, he wasn't in the right state of mind and if he was then I wouldn't want him to stop but this is taking advantage of me and him.