E X Q U I S I T E

I carefully walked down the stairs with Donovan strolling right behind me

         I carefully walked down the stairs with Donovan strolling right behind me. Once we reached the bottom of the stairs, Nathaniel entered the room fixing his sleeves. Jennifer walked in right behind him, she was wearing a beautiful, long black dress that hugged her slim body perfectly.

My eyes found Nathaniel's, he seemed to goggle over my body with his deep hazel eyes. I gulped while my hands played with each other, we all awkwardly stood across from each other.

"You look exquisite." Nathaniel whispers.

I inhaled deeply as I made eye contact with him. I tried playing it off like his words didn't affect me.

"I told you I didn't want to go." I said.

"Perks of being in charge, chula." Nathaniel smirks.

Nathaniel shrugged his head towards the door, suddenly Donovan threw me over his shoulders. I started punching his back with my fist while screaming. I was tossed into a car, they locked the door before I could even think about opening it.

The door next to me opened, Nathaniel sat in the driver's seat.

"Open this door." I shouted.

He started the engine, ignoring me.

"I mean i-"

"If you don't shut the fuck up, I'll turn this car off and fuck you right here, hard and deep till you're crying for me to stop."

His words immediately made me shut up, my mouth became dry and my palms became sweaty. I became hot, I felt like my body was on fire. I could see the pure enjoyment on his face, he was enjoying this. I thought about jumping out, risking it all just to be free but then I thought of Teagan. I couldn't leave her alone not after everything she's done for me.

The car ride was quiet and the atmosphere was hot and sexual.

We pulled into a parking lot which was filled with many cars, my nerves started to get the best of me. Nathaniel's hand turned the wheel, I couldn't help but to watch his veins become more visible.

God help me, please.

"A lot of people will be attending this dinner." Nathaniel says.

"I need you to behave and if you don't I'll punish you once we get home."

I bit my lip, I wanted to ask how he would punish me but I was to shy. I simply nodded and unbuckled myself while looking out the window. This is going to be so awkward, if my dad actually killed his dad then I'm walking into my own funeral.