A U C T I O N

A year later

A year later

      I don't remember that much, all I remember was walking to work and then I just disappeared. A blind fold was thrown on me preventing me from seeing the world I was once apart of. My arm was tugged causing me to fall out of the car they held me in, I was wiggling around trying my best to get set free but their iron grip was starting to hurt.

"What do you want from me?" My voice cracked mid sentence, there was no response.

I suddenly came to a stop, my body was tensed and my mind was uneasy. I heard voices, male voices all around me. I couldn't understand anything because they were talking a different language, I tried my best to study the language that sounded a lot like German. It was like they were figuring out where to put me, my mind started to panic thinking about all the possibilities that could happen to me.

Rape, murder, and torture

I started to move again, they dragged me some where else. I was tossed into a room where other hands grabbed me, softer hands most likely a women.

"Mach sie fertig." The man spits harshly. (Translation: get her ready)

My chest is heaving up and down in pure fear, my heart is beating so fast that I feel like it might fall out any second. The women slowly pulled my blindfold down my cheeks, my eyes were met with the harsh brightness. I glanced around the room, everything looked so expensive and scary. The older women had her back turned to me, she was dressed in a expensive looking dress. She was looking through a small closet, at least I think it was a closet.

"Where am I at?" I asked.

She didn't respond, I took a few steps closer to her. "Please, at least tell me what I'm suppose to do." I told her with my hands clamped together, I was literally begging.

The older women turned around with a very revealing, sparkly two piece. That outfit looked like it barely covered anything, not even in my stripper days I wore something like that.

"Get sold and maybe, just maybe you'll survive." She says with a thick German accent, my shoulders bunched together when she grabbed them in a hurry.

She practically ripped my dress off like it was an every day thing to undress girls, I tried covering my breast with my hands but she slapped them away. She gave me a soft nod like letting me know she wasn't going to hurt me, my arms slowly lowered trusting her enough to put the small two piece on me.

My mind kept going back to Nathaniel, this past year has been so rough without him but at the same time it's been so liberating to be apart from him. A part of me hates his guts but the other part of me, the vulnerable part of me loves him more the anything. A month after everything I called him, at least the number I found in the phone he gave me but it went straight to voicemail and of course I left him a message hoping he'd call me back but he never did so I gave up.