I N N O C E N T

I woke up to a harsh light blinding my eyes, I was tied down to a chair

I woke up to a harsh light blinding my eyes, I was tied down to a chair. I wiggled against the restraints but nothing worked.

"It won't work." A voice says, that same voice that was in that private room with me.

No shit.

I glance up to see him emerge from the darkness, he wasn't alone. A blonde guy appeared from the corner, he stood guard in front of the door. His blonde hair was curly, his eyes were a vivid green, his button nose crinkled as he looked at me, he had the same skull tattoo but instead of it being on his hand it was displayed against his neck.

"I know exactly who you are." I shouted.

"Which one of you guys is the reaper?"

I remember reading headlines about the reaper, he kills for sport. The black skulls have never been as ruthless as they are now with the reaper as their mob boss.

"In the flesh, chula." He states proudly. It was the guy from the private room, he was Nathaniel Salazar.

I was in a room with a psychopath.

I find it disgusting. All those people he's killed, the children he's murdered. He's nothing but a killer, a monster who doesn't love.

"What do you want from me? I haven't done anything to you." I said carefully, I didn't want to piss him off.

Nathaniel sat down on the chair in front of me, he leaned back while his arms lingered on the table. He tilted his head while staring at me, his eyes were a dark shade of brown, they looked so sinful.

"Donavon, show her the video." Nathaniel says. The blonde guy reaches into his pocket, pulling out his phone.

That's his brother, that explains a lot. They both had that crazy, deadly look in their eyes. The blonde guy placed his phone in front of me, showing me footage of Teagan being tortured. Blood was dripping as she hung from the ceiling with a bag over her head.

"Teagan." I gasped

"Stop this."

I cried softly while trying to look away from the phone but his brother held onto my neck, forcing me to look.

"That pain you're feeling is exactly how I felt when your dad killed my father." Nathaniel shouts, his chest rumbles with every letter.

"My dad locks people up, he never kills them." I shouted back.

"You're just a lonely, miserable human that has no ability to love or to be loved."